Chapter 69: Mad

Jennie's POV

"We should be back to Muraka and bring SungJae with us." I whispered to Lisa. We just landed at Seoul from Maldives and now on the car driven by Mr. Yang heading to our company since my parents took SungJae with them. I miss my son so much though it's only 2 days that Lisa and I've been away.

The 2nd day of our honeymoon was spent incredibly nice, we did some scuba diving and snorkeling in the morning. Lisa was already good at it since she grew up with waters around her. She  was better than the trainer that was assigned to us so it ended up Lisa teaching me how to dive and snorkel.

We also bought some souvenirs for our friends and of course for our son in the afternoon. I bought a lot of sea creatures magnets and some paintings for them. While Lisa was the one to choose something for our son. She bought a wooden ship models that surely SungJae would love.

And we spent the evening on the infinity pool sipping wine and making out the rest of the night

And we spent the evening on the infinity pool sipping wine and making out the rest of the night. I grinned at the thought of how glamorous our honeymoon went, it's beyond perfect.

"We are here Young Master." Mr. Yang informed us the moment the car stopped at the entrance of our company.

"Thank you for driving us Mr. Yang. Please wait for us, we will just get SungJae then let's have dinner together. You will be eating with us and that's an order Mr. Yang." Lisa firmly instructed. I know that she doesn't want being treated like a spoiled brat and she doesn't like the fact that some people are treated just like a worker or a maid. And that's one of Lisa's adorable attitudes, she makes sure to treat her father's workers like a family.

Just like how she treats Hanbin. I know that she gave Hanbin a month of vacation in London. She even booked the flight for him. Hanbin told me about Lisa's surprise for him when he helped me brought the drunk Lisa home the night of our wedding.

I can't stop falling in love with her everyday, she's so kind and that's the thing that made me love her. Her looks was just a bonus.

Lisa went out the car and opened the door for me. I smiled at her sweetly and thanked Mr. Yang before going out.

I hold Lisa's hand and intertwined our fingers. I can sense eyes looking at us or judging us from a distance. Well, it's normal, the employees here don't know about my personal life aside from I am the daughter of their boss. I only visit here once in a while but I made sure to be approachable and friendly every time I did. I don't want the employees to think that I am a spoiled bitch since I am a CEO's daughter.

Lisa and I smiled to every employee we bumped into. They greet us politely with extra low bows maybe afraid of the fact that I have the power to rule over them which I don't have the plan to do.

"Baby, I will use the comfort room first. I can't take it any longer." I informed Lisa since I feel like peeing on my pants right now.

She chuckled seeing me crossed my legs lightly trying to stop the sensation on my crotch. "Okay. I will wait at the reception area." she said then kissed my lips quickly not minding the crowd around us.
___________
Third Person's POV