ten

a loud crack sounded and everyone's heads turned. louisa walked away from the situation she created, fuming out of the ears. fuckshit sat in his same spot, holding his face like an abused housewife.

"did this hoe just slap me?" he stood up, only being able to take a few steps before stevie and ray came from inside the house and attempted to hold him back.

it didn't work, of course. a drunk fuckshit is a strong fuckshit, he shoved them out of the way like nothing and pursued louisa, only catching up to her down the street. no one had dared to follow them.

"yo," he took her arm and turned her around, not letting go of her in case she tried to run away. "what the fuck was that? you jus' hittin' niggas now, huh?"

"you deserved it!" lou sneered. "look at your face! you look fuckin' stupid! you're nothing to me, you're shit on the bottom of my fucking shoe, daniel!"

she tried to snatch her arm away but his grip only tightened, her voice wavered when she started her rant again. "no wonder your mother hates you, you're fucking worthless! you'll never know how to fucking treat anyone! you'll never be anything but a lowlife and a druggie because that's all you ever were. you think you're talented? you think you got so much shit on you, huh, daniel?"

"you're drunk." he let go of her arm and gripped her hand, pulling her behind him further down the street.

"where the fuck are you taking me, fuckass? let the fuck go of me!" she attempted to pry his hand from her, but he held her tighter. "let go!"

she sat down in the middle of the street, forcing him to turn around and give her an annoyed look. he let go of her hand and she stood up, running back up the street towards the house. she didn't get far, though. she was an inch shorter than fuckshit and he was faster than her. he picked her up and set her back down, taking her hand in his and tugging louisa down the street.

"i'm not doing this shit with you, man. i'm telling you, i'm not."

"fuck you mean? do what with me?" her tone changed. "what do you wanna do to me? hm, you gonna fuck me, daniel?"

"stop with that shit, man." he continued to pull her down the street, only stopping to adjust his hold on his partner. "i'm taking you home."

"i don't wanna fucking go home, fuck you!"