eleven

dennis xun was a half white, half chinese man with some serious anger issues. he usually made comments about young teenage girls that shouldn't be said by a forty year old man who works in accounting.

fuckshit hated him. he made sure to throw shade at him any chance he got, the homies called him jackshit, since that what he seemed to do. everyone knew about his abusive nature, they just didn't know if he was physical or not.

then louisa walked into motor with a black eye and another cut on her face. she wasn't crying, though. fourth grade stood up from the couch, dropping his camera so he could hold her face with both of his hands. that's when she started to cry.

"um, guys? where's fuckshit?" he got everyone's attention with his voice. he was never one to speak.

"with ang, why?" ray looked up from the skateboard he was working on, only then noticing his friends partner being held by fourth grade.

"with angela?" she pushed her friend away, her voice was wavering. "are you serious right now?"

ray wanted to correct himself, to keep his depressed friend out of trouble and to cover for his best friend. he nodded his head though, a guilty look on his face. he knew he'd have to deal with fuckshit later when louisa stormed out of the store and began to skate in the direction of fuckshit's house.