C H A P T E R 10

Writer's POV

  Munni was shocked, never in her widest dream did she think that Alan could act that way towards her.

She knew that he wasn't fond of her but she never thought that he would insult and step on her pride like that.

She drove home heartbroken, she was so deep in her thoughts. It was a cold night, the roads were slippery and there was a car.

Alan's heart sank when he saw the weather forecast. What had he done? He called Munni multiple times because there were no answers.

When she finally picked, it wasn't really her, she had gotten into an accident.

Aubrey's POV

To say that I felt happy was an understatement. Munni had met with an accident. She's so gullible and foolish. She actually let me look after my daughters. I don't see her as a threat but something tells me that she'll be some kind of magnet to Alan.

Anyways, I don't have to worry much because she's on her death bed.

"Is Munni going to be ok?" Krishna asked without even asking me how I was.

She and Ken have been crying since they found out about Munni. Geez, everybody loves that Slut.

Even the great Alan ran to her hospital bed once he heard the news.

"Sweetheart, she's going to be "alright" I rolled my eyes at the happiness that immediately drew on her face.

"Ok, go to bed now, mummy needs to go see daddy"

"Ok, tell Dad I'm coming with Ken to see Munni tomorrow"

She jogged up the stairs and I laughed mischievously. She'll soon go far away anyways.

I reached the hospital, Laxan University hospital, Alan's hospital.

I walked to the VIP section and finally saw "Munnisa Luthra(Mrs)"

I pushed the door ajar and saw Alan sitting on the bed beside a very damaged Munni.

He was crying? What?No!!He doesn't cry. Why would he be crying?

"Munni, please wake up. I need you and am sorry for what I said to you. If you leave me, fuck it, I'll leave too"

What? Alan is broken. Could Munni be his one and only genuine weakness? No this is not right. He's strong.

I brought Krish and Ken to the hospital to see her. I didn't enter, Alan would be furious. I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Krish, Ken, Munni will be fine right?"

"Yes daddy, we know how much you love her. We've seen the way that you are with her. Ever since she came into your life, you've been happy. She'll be alright daddy because she loves you too" Both of them said it like a practiced speech.

I was as surprised as Alan at the constant use of Love. This is my family and I will not loose it again.

Two weeks later,

  Munni regained consciousness like two days ago and today she's coming back home.

"Yay, mummy's back" Krish squealed while Ken ran over to hug Munni.

Mom? I'm sitting right here.

"No girls but I'm your mom"

"No Aubrey, Munni is our mom" Krish placed her hand on her waist and glared at me.

"Any woman who abandons her family for wealth and fame is not a mom"Ken yelled

"Yes, so please leave here now, Aubrey" they laid emphasis on my name.

Alan just stood there holding Munni who used crutches to support her other half.

My daughters rushed over to Munni again.

"Now girls, let Munni rest" Alan glared at me before taking Munni upstairs and soon the jolly twins followed.

I was more than humiliated. My daughters just chose another woman over me. My own ex husband didn't give me a second chance.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

-"Hello?"

"Aubrey speaking"

-"I see you had a change of heart"

"As a matter of fact I have, count me in"

-"ok, meet me tonight"

"Sure"

I walked into the dark alley, what kind of fucker is he for asking me to come here.

I jumped up when a stray cat crossed over my leg. Eww!!

"Can you stop acting  like a ram?"

"Can you secure a much more pleasant environment, you fucker?"

"So what is this I hear about your ex, the great Alandrick Matthew Luthra? I did a research and the nigga got no weakness minus his two cutie who I can't lay a finger on"

"He does have a weakness"

"He does?"

"Munni, I saw how heartbroken he was when she nearly died"

"Munni, ehh? Why don't we pay her a little visit" He chuckled evily while I smirked evily. Munni you're finished.

++
Yh thanks for reading this chapter.

Pls note that this is just a filler chapter that's why it's short, my actual updates are on Friday.

Teaser: Roger proposes. Munni moves out. The Luthra's go on a Vacation.