Chapter 4

Lauren Hands me a couple of movies, which I apparently can choose of for us to watch. The Little Mermaid, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Finding Nemo, Snow White And the seven dwarves, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Sword in the Stone. "W-What about American Horror Story?", I ask, remembering we wanted to start binge watching the Show once the Tour was over. "Oh no Baby that's way too scary for a little Girl like you.", Mani says and places me on her Lap before taking beauty and the beast. "That's a cute movie, isn't it Babes?", She Asks And kisses my Head while I nod confused.

"What's wrong Baby?", Mani Asks as I try to get up desperately, while she just holds me back and pulls me closer to her. "I have to use Bathroom.", I reply somehow whiny while she just chuckles lightly. "Hey Lauren, mind if you go get our Baby changed once she went potty?", She Asks And I nearly snap my Neck at turning around to her. My Eyes are wide while Lauren just smiles and gives her an 'okay' before taking my Hand for me to get up. I immediately do so, but at the first step I'm already finding myself down on the Floor, the Bulge in between my Legs making it nearly impossible for me to walk. "Aw Baby Come here.", Lauren says and goes to pick me up again, but I get up myself and try walking again, just to find myself on the Floor again. I quickly get frustrated and Tears well up in my Eyes while being lifted up on Lauren's Hip again. "W-What's that? A-And why are you guys acting so weird?", I ask as she carries me upstairs to a Door that actually leads to a Guest Room. What would we need here? "We told you Als, we'll take care of you Babydoll, now go potty so Mama can change you.", She says and my Eyes go wide. "W-W-What?", I ask and try to get down to the Ground again, but her Grip on my only tightens. "Shht you'll get used to it, I promise Baby. It will help you get much much better.", She says and opens the Room of the Guest room.

My Eyes widen once again while my Mouth opens at the sight in front of me. It surely is no longer a Guest Room, more like a huge nursery! It must have taken forever to do that! How could I not notice? Was it made while we were on Tour? She walks inside and sets me down on something that looks like a Changing Table, just way bigger than a normal one, big enough that I actually fit on it. She goes to the Corner where a fridge is and takes out a bottle before putting it in the microwave besides the fridge. I use the Time to look around. The Walls are painted in a soft Pink, There is a Huge Crib in the Corner with much stuffed animals and a soft blanket in it, a mobile hanging above it. In the other corner there is a small table with chairs and some toy bags besides it, in the Other corner there are several Closets, one of them is open and gives me the view of adult diapers, which gives me a pretty good idea of what the thing between my Legs is. I start crying again, not wanting to be humiliated. They probably do this as revenge for yesterday! As a prank! As humiliation because I wet myself!

Lauren is quick by my Side, cooing and wiping away my Tears, but I'm not having it. I'm not a baby! "I-I'm not a Baby!", I stutter and she kisses my Forehead again. "I know Baby." She does? "You're our Baby. Just let it happen, Doll. We will take care of you and I promise it will help you to get better as well.", She says and picks me up again, slightly rocking me from side to side. "W-What I-If this is just a-a pwank?", I ask, blushing when I realize how my words came out. "Oh Baby, I promise this is no prank and we also don't want to humiliate you or anything like that Ally. We just know that you've been getting worse and this is a great way of making you feel better again, you just have to trust us Baby okay?", She says and I nod, still a little bit unconvinced thought. It doesn't seem that bad yet. I like the Attention actually, even thought I know that I shouldn't. I shouldn't like this. I shouldn't like being seen as a little Kid, nor watching Disney movies, cuddling, wearing a Diaper (most certainly) or any of this in General, but I surprisingly do. I mean I trust them with my Life, so I guess I'll just have to try this out-I don't think they'd let me out of this even if I wouldn't approve Thought.

Lauren lifts me up from the Changing Table again before sitting herself on the Rocking Chair, me as ever in her Lap. She puts the Nipple of the Baby Bottle to my Lips, which are shut tightly. I can't drink from that can I?! Is that a sin? I'm not sure..it doesn't seem right thought..I'm 26 years old after all! "Stop thinking Babydoll Just take it.", She says and I carefully open my Mouth and begin to suck, relieved that I seemly can't embarrass myself further by messing myself by spilling the insides of the Bottle. After a few suckles I come to the conclusion that it's warmed up Milk. I'm getting pretty sleepy, which is unusual for me given I don't sleep so well nor easy usually. Lauren gently rubs my Stomach before her Hand goes just a little lower and she's now putting pressure on my Bladder, knowing that I have to use the Bathroom! Does she want me to pee myself or what?! I try to get up to use the Bathroom, but she just holds on tighter. Oh Dear I'm going to pee myself if she continues doing this! Tears build up in my Eyes before a huge Sob breaks out and I feel the Diaper getting damp and heavy. "Good work Babydoll, Mama is so proud of you Doll.", Lauren coos in my Ear as she takes me to the Changing Table once again. By now I don't really care what happens, I just want it all to stop and them to throw me out of the Group already or telling me that they hate me! I feel the onesie being pulled off, leaving my only in the wet diaper. My Cries seemly wont ever stop and suddenly I can feel Lauren pushing something soft into my Mouth-a pacifier?! It's huge to be honest, fit for an adult. Where on earth do they get this stuff? Lauren quickly puts off the Diaper and throws it away before wiping me as if I were a Baby, then she puts some powder onto me and reaches for a new one. She smiles at me and It's only now that I realize how hard I'm actually sucking on the Paci. She quickly puts the Diaper on so it will be less embarrassing for me, before she puts on my Onesie again and clips the Paci to it. "Let's Go get some food into your Little Tummy now, hm?", She Asks And tickles my Tummy again, making me giggle. Maybe this isn't that bad.