Chapter 17

I snuggle closer to Momma, my Head comfortably resting on her Chest while a rather cold (not too cold now Thought) Towel is placed on my Head. My Eyes are fixed on Finding Nemo, Which is currently playing on the Tv. Mama is gently rubbing her Finger over my Knee, while Momma caresses my Shoulder. "Alright I just had a chat with Dr. Gomez, And She Said much drinking, Preferably Water, But milk is also okay, try not to talk too much, so her Throat isn't getting worse, if she gets a fever then give her a little bit of Tylenol, keep her cool so she doesn't feel overwhelmed. And much Nap time.", Mommy exclaims while walking in the Room with a Bottle, probably filled with water. I get the confirmation of that Thought once the Liquid is going down my Throat, cooling it a little and calming me down. "Pway!", I whine when Momma lifts me up and carries me to the Kitchen. "We can do that Later, Babe, just need to do a little bit before.", She says and sets me down in my Highchair.

Mami and Mommy Are doing Silly Faces in front of me, making me giggle and squish their Faces. After a few minutes, Mama picks me up and sits me on her Lap (thankfully) before putting the Nipple of the Bottle against my Lips again. I whine and turn my Head, not wanting to drink more-especially given it feels like my Bladder is super full already! "Just This one Bottle, Doll.", Mama says and feeds me the Bottle. It tastes nothing like the Water or the Milk, rather disgusting and like medicine mixed with Milk. I whine and turn away, just to feel the Nipple against my Mouth again. "Please Doll, after that you can have pretty much whatever you want, okay?", Mama suggests, which finally catches my Interest again. "Mommy Boobsie an' Stowy?", I ask and Mommy agrees and kisses the Top Of My Head. Wanting To get Mommys' Boobsies again, and the great Amount Of Comfort that they give, I Quickly suckle the Bottle Empty, whimpering once I'm done when I feel my Diaper getting wet and heavy. "Alright I'll Change you.", Mommy says chuckling, seemly already noticing what the Whimper Meant. "Boobsie an' Stowy?", I ask and she nods and kisses my Head, lifting me onto her Hip. "I'll be back around Noon, Alright?", Mama Asks And the Others Nod, as if they already knew the Reason for it. However, I ignore it now, happy when Mommy carries me into the Nursery and Quickly takes of my Clothes and Diaper. "No-oo.", I pout when she tries putting on a New Diaper and Bodysuit. I'm so warm already I just want Boobsies and A Story! "Alright Doll, just a Diaper then?", She Asks And I Quickly nod, wanting her to finish soon so I'll get my Boobsies and Stories sooner.

I tug on Mommy's Shirt once again as we lay in her Bed, me on Top Of Her, impatiently waiting for her to take the stupid shirt off. "Hey Babe Stop fussing, you're going to get them soon enough.", She says and gently caresses my Cheek before booping my Nose And finally taking the Shirt off. I try to latch on through her Bra, but whine when it doesn't feel the same. She quickly puts it off as well and I can FINALLY latch on and feel my Whole body relaxing against her. "What's gotten you so hectic today, Babygirl. Probably the Sickness.", She murmurs, probably more to herself than to me Thought. She gently pats my Bottom while I continue sucking, making me sleepier and sleepier by any minute. "Wher' Mama?", I ask, but I'm not too sure If she understood it, given I refuse to let go of her warm Breast just yet. "She's just going Shopping with Lucy, Sunshine, nothing to worry about. She will be back around Noon.", She answers and I can't help but feel Bad, knowing that I'm the Reason she can't hang out with her Friend at home. "Mama mad at me?", I ask quietly, burying myself as close into her Breast as possible, Mr. Rabbie rubbing against my Cheek and my Suckles never stopping-They get a little bit quicker thought. "No Babygirl, she's not mad at you, she just wants to hang out with Lucy today and wasn't sure if she could bring her here yet.", She Explains As she keeps patting my Diapered Bottom. "Mama Mine..", I Mutter to myself, before closing my Eyes again and resting my Head on Mommys' Right Breast, sucking greedily. My Left Hand, The one that isn't holding Mr. Rabbie, is going up to rest on Mommys' Chest, loving the Warmth coming from there. "She surely is, Honey.", She chuckles and kisses my Cheek before pulling the Blanket over us, as ever just going up to my Shoulders so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed.