Chapter 6

I wake up to gentle shaking, then I realize I'm once again in someone's Arms. I snuggle into the Persons Neck like I always do, and immediately realize that it's DJ by her Smell. She smells pretty much like Cheetos and Chocolate, mixed with a feminine perfume. "Not in the Mood to get up yet, are you, Little One?", She Asks chuckling and I can feel her take off my Pajamas, telling me we're probably back in the Nursery. I just cling tighter onto her, not wanting her to change me, given she's my best friend and the whole thing is, even thought indeed kind of comforting, pretty embarrassing. "Come on Smalz I can't change you like this.", She says chuckling and puts me back down on the Changing Table. I finally open my Eyes to see her ones looking down at me with nothing but Love and Kindness. "Alright so, Footie onesie today or Dress?", She asks and I shrug. "Alright then. By the way me and Mani got some nice stuff for our little Baby yesterday.", She says and I blush a little. "Mani and Me. Are you done soon?", Lauren Asks chuckling from the Doorway. Dinah nods and the rather pale Woman is gone as fast as she arrived. "God Lauser can scare the shit out of someone.", Dinah says and I lightly smack her Arm. Jesus would not like cussing, especially not doing it as much as Dinah Jane does. "Okay okay no more cussing got it.", She says chuckling and sighs once she takes off my Diaper. I look down, not wanting to face her given I've wet myself because of a Nightmare once again. "Baby.." "Im Sorry! I-It will never happen again I promise!", I say and a Small Tear leaves my Eye. "That's not the problem little One. You're just a little Girl you're supposed to wet yourself and use your diaper, but you have to let one of us know if you do so, Sunshine. We don't want you to get a rash Baby.", She says and wipes my Tears away before throwing the Wet diaper into the Trashcan. "M'sorry.", I Mutter, actually disappointed in myself. "It's all fine now Baby, but tell us the next time so we can change you, okay?", She Asks And I nod with a small smile. She puts some anti rash cream on me just in case before powdering me. "Alright so, you're not taking a nap right now so do you want a Pull Up or Diaper?", She Asks And I answer with 'Pull Up', hoping it lets me walk around on my Legs unlike the Diaper and the stupid bulge between my Legs does. She chuckles a little and put me into a white Pull Up with little bears and Music Vocals on it, I can tell she thinks about putting my Hair up or leave it down, but she soon puts it in two pigtails, which I certainly don't mind, given it's kind of annoying to have your hair in your Face all the time.
(AN-The Pull-up)

"Alright so what are we gonna do today, Sunshine?", She Asks with a Small smile before kissing my Nose and as ever I scrunch it up by reflex again

"Alright so what are we gonna do today, Sunshine?", She Asks with a Small smile before kissing my Nose and as ever I scrunch it up by reflex again. "...Toys n Paci..?", I ask quietly. I'm not sure if I'm hoping that she heard me or not actually. I feel pretty embarrassed about it but I really wanna have that Paci back now. And she mentioned that she and Mani had gotten me something, so that might be some Toys or more Stuffies. "Yeah Yeah, you'll get that Sunshine.", She says chuckling and quickly puts some socks on me before carrying me into the Living Room. "I can walk!", I protest but she just pats my head chuckling. "You're Too Small to walk Baby, you can start to crawl maybe, but we will be lifting you most of the Time so you don't hurt yourself sweetie.", She says and I nod with a small frown.

I look up at Dinah rather shocked when she puts me into a gigantic High Chair, which leaves my Legs to dangle in the Air just as well as being held on their Hips. God when was even the last time my Legs hit the ground! I continue looking around for all the new stuff while Camila feeds me some goldfish crackers and little carrots, cut into small pieces. There now are sippy cups and very much Baby Bottles in the Kitchen, as well as a package that I can't see yet, given there is Paper around it. I wonder what it is thought. In the Living Room are some Babyphones or however you call them, all kinds of Diapers, Pull ups and other Baby Stuff. After a few minutes of eating I turn my Head away, not wanted to eat even more right now. "Come on, Allykins you just ate half of the Plate.", Mila says but I don't move, instead I press my Lips into a thin line. "Just ten more?", She Asks but I refuse it just as well. Why don't they just get that I'm not that hungry anymore? I'm so fat I need to lose weight. "Alright.", Mani says sighting and lifts me out of the Highchair before we make our way into the Living Room, leaving the Others back. After all she sets me down to sit on the Ground while she rummages through some things in a big Box. The Box itself looks rather boring actually..it could use some flowers and hearts and the Wonder Woman sign, but that's just my opinion. Finally thought, she dives back up from the box and holds several things in her Hand before she kneels down to me and places the Kinetic Sand (in the colors Blue and Green), A Wooden Bead Maze, with little pets on it, a Stuffed Elephant and A Play-Doo- Kitchen set with several colors In front of me. Wait is this all for me?! I've never had so much toys in my Life! My Parents would rather want me to get smart and start reading then to play 'silly' as they'd call it, games. Mani quickly rushes to the Kitchen, yet she quickly returns with-a Wonder Woman pacifier! It's quickly put into my Mouth when I can find myself sucking greedily on it.

" 'Or Me?", I ask behind the Paci, pointing with my Index finger to my Chest

" 'Or Me?", I ask behind the Paci, pointing with my Index finger to my Chest. "Of course it's for you, Princess.", She answers chuckling and kisses my Cheek before sitting down at the Floor next to me. This must have costed so much! I mean, I know we can afford it easily, but still! I don't want them to spend so much money on someone unworthy like me. "So what do you wanna try first, Smalz?", Dinah Asks chuckling as her and the others enter the Living Room as well. I shrug my shoulders, not wanting them to know that I'd love to play with the Play-Doh first. I've never had anything like that but I heard that it's really cool and fun-but I shouldn't like this-any of it. I shouldn't make them take care of me like this, just for me to get better. They don't deserve that bother in their Life. Once I look up again I'm face to face with all the Others that sat down besides me. I carefully and with shaking hands reach for the pink Play-Doh but once my Fingers make contact with it I quickly pull back. "You want to play with that, Allybee?", Lauren Asks with a Small smile, to which I just nod a little and look down. Camila puts the Pink Play-Doh in my Lap almost immediately, all of them wearing a small smile. I gently open it before taking out the funny inside. It's like slime, just not that slimy, it's a little bit harder and feels pretty cool! I start giggling once I got it all over my Hands.