Chapter 9

I wake up and try climbing out of the Crib, which proves as pretty hard given the Bars are pretty high. "What are you trying to do here, Little One?", I hear Lolo's Voice from the Doorway. Once I look at her Tall figure I realize that she looks slightly pissed and worried. "Wants Fishie Mama.", I answer with a small Pout and a Yelp when I suddenly fall off, but instead of the Hard Ground, I find myself being lifted up and pulled close to Mama's Chest. "Baby you mustn't try climbing over the bars, that's dangerous.", She says and gently taps my Nose before pulling me close again. Finally cuddles. I bury my Face in her Neck as a try to hold back the Tears from the Sudden and terrifying Fall-I definitely won't try getting over these again. "M'sorry Mama.", I murmur, my Lip quivering a little bit. I bury my Head further into her Neck, enjoying the Warmth and Comfort I find there. "It's all good now, Doll. Let's just not do that okay? Mama doesn't want to have to punish her little Baby.", She says gently and pats my Bottom soothingly before carrying us downstairs and sitting me into my Highchair. "Mama!", I Whimper. Doesn't she get that I don't like the stupid Highchair? I want cuddles and Mommies Laps! "I'm right here, Doll. I just have to prepare your Bottle than you can get out of the Highchair and onto Mama's Lap.", She says and kisses the Top Of My Head before turning back to the Microwave. I'm suddenly lifted out of the Highchair from behind and I can feel long slender fingers gazing over my Stomach before starting a gigantic tickle attack. My Giggles and Screeches cause Lolo to turn back around to me, and once I look up I can see Mommy behind me! "Mommy!", I yell and cling to her as tight as I manage. "Hey little one! I missed you.", She Replied chuckling and holds me on her Hip. "Hey D, can you get her Changed real quick? She can't stay in her Diaper and Sweatshirt all day. And I think she needs to be changed.", Mama says and I blush bright red. Mommy quickly gets us upstairs and holds out several Diapers for me. One of them had Wonder Woman on it while the other one had Minnie Mouse on it, but yet another one had princesses on it! "Dat!", I say giggling as I point on the Wonder Woman one.

She quickly puts it on before chuckling and smirking a little. She takes a Bodysuit out of the Closet that I haven't seen before and Quickly puts it on me before chuckling and lifting me onto her Hip again. "Let's Go and show this Your other Mommies now, hm? Even thought I'm the only 'Mommy'.", She says smirking and chuckling, and I can tell she references to the Bodysuit.

We get downstairs and Mommy earns some rolled Eyes by the others before Mami finally let's me drink my Bottle

We get downstairs and Mommy earns some rolled Eyes by the others before Mami finally let's me drink my Bottle. I probably have never seen her brown eyes shine so bright before as when I called her Mami. It kind of just got out, but I don't wanna take it back. They're my Mommies not anybody Else's! "Lo can you pass me the Goldfish crackers real quick?", Mami Asks And Mama immediately gets up and returns with the Snacks. I don't pay much attention thought, much more to the Movie, Rapunzel, that's being played on the TV. "There you go Camz.", Mama says and kisses my Eyebrow before sitting back down besides us. "Did you really have to buy that Onesie? You're so..ugh Dinah.", Momma says and Mommy giggles a little before looking back at me and gently tickling my Tummy, to which I can't help but giggle as well. Once I calmed down from my giggling again, I get the first cracker already thought, to which I clap my Hands happily.

"Oh come on Mansie. We both know it's cool, and well, it's true.", She says with a little smirk before leaning back over to me and kissing my Cheek, muttering a soft 'I love you Sunshine' before pulling away again to watch the movie and eat my Crackers. "These Are supposed to be for the Baby!", Mama says and I giggle when Mommy shrugs. "They're good tasting.", She says and yawns. "Nappie time 'or Mommy!", I say giggling, my Index Finger pointing to Mommy. "Oh you little traitor!", Mommy says chuckling and pulls me from Mami's Lap into Hers, attacking me with tickles once again. "Momma!", I yelp, given the dark skinned Brunette is the closest Person next to us. She chuckles lightly and takes me from Mommy before kissing my Cheek. "Play'?", I ask with a huge Grin, thinking the Movie is nothing compared to the little Mermaid or Wonder Woman anyway. "Hmm okay but just for an hour before someone has to go and take a Nap.", She says and kisses my Cheek again. "Mommy?", I ask and everyone laughs. "No, not Mommy. Even thought that maybe wouldn't be a bad idea either.", Mama says and hugs me tightly. "Mommy 'eeping Wif me?", I ask and before any Other of MY Mommies can say anything, Mommy already exclaims a loud no. "Nothing ever will get me into that Crib again."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I giggle as I'm on my Swing once again while my Mommies are pushing me back and forth. "Lucy is coming over tomorrow, by the way, don't worry she knows and totally supports it all. She actually finds it cute.", Mama says and I whimper loud enough for them to hear. Not Lucy! She's so annoying and mean! She always takes mama away from us! "Ah Ah none of that Baby. Behave okay? How long is she going to stay?", Mommy Asks as she continues pushing me gently. "Probably just a few hours. She's in the Aria and we thought we'd maybe hang out together.", Mama answers and I Pout once again. I hate Lucy so much! Mama is Mine! "No Wucy!", I whimper around my Paci. Momma lifts me out of the Swing and gently bounces me on her Hip. "It's just for a few hours, Doll. It will be fun.", Mama says and tries to kiss my Nose, but I turn away. "No-oo! Mama mine!", I cry out and cling to Momma, once again burying my Face in her Neck. "I am yours, Doll. But Lucy will come by tomorrow and I do hope you'll behave little Girl.", Mama says with a Stern Voice. "Mommy weave?", I ask in a small Voice, definitely not wanting to face Lucy tomorrow. "No, we will stay Baby, you might Like Lucy now, Thought. You two maybe didn't have a good start.", Mommy says and I frown, knowing that she absolutely HATES Lucy. Guess I have to see her tomorrow-ugh Great!!..god forgive me..