Chapter 21

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!

I giggle as I run through the House once again, of well, more a stumble-like-run, thanks to the Diaper Bulge between my Legs. Momma suddenly turns from a corner and goes to catch me, but I bend a little and run through her Legs. Sometimes my Size is indeed nice. I turn around before I feel my Head Crash against a Counter. I yelp and Tears run down my Cheeks from the Pain, I reach up and when I bring my Hand down again, I can see a little bit of blood on my Finger. I cry loudly and let myself fall down on my Floor. I whimper when I suddenly hear his Voice yelling in my Ear again, while feeling his Hands grab me roughly to get up. Get up Ally! I won't repeat myself! You're mine, now get the fuck up you crybaby! I whimper and press my Eyes shut and cover my Ears with my Hands, His Voice now more of the Problem than the cut on my Head.

When I open my Eyes again, I'm cradled in Mamas' Arms, All Of my Mommies Close to me, cooing into my Ear and stroking my Cheek. "Hey Baby.", Momma says and and kisses my Cheek. I feel a Plaster on my Head now, and try to look up to see it, but I'm not anywhere near seeing it. Mommy chuckles lightly and taker her Phone Out, opens the front camera and takes a photo of the plaster before showing it to me. I smile once I realize that it's pink and there are hearts and princesses on it. "I think we should get her to the Doctor anyways.", Mama mutters and gently caresses my Cheek. I whimper, given I absolutely hate-no I'm sorry-dislike, Doctors. "She'll be fine Laur, Don't you remember how often Mila ran against anything and hurt herself without actually needing a doctor? It's not a deep cut Laur, she'll be fine in no Time.", Mommy says and gently strokes my Cheek again. I try tugging on her Shirt as best as possible, but Momma just takes my Hand in Hers. "Mommy wants Boobsie!", I whimper and try tugging on her Shirt again, this Time Mommy just looks around to Mama, Momma and Mami. They all nod, then Mommy FINALLY pulls me in her Lap and takes off her Shirt and Bra. I immediately latch on, sucking hard for a few minutes before I finally calm down a little and begin gentle and slow suckles. The Fingers Of My Left Hand are Wrapped around Mama's Finger, while My Other Hand is resting on Mommys' Right Boob. My Foot is stretched out a little, over Mommas' and Mamis' Lap, wanting to have as much contact with my Mommies right now as possible.

After some time I'm completely calm again, still suckling on The Nipple, but more for Comfort and Sleep than for Help now. My Eyes Close and I can feel Mommy lightly scratching my Scalp, making me hum and almost purr even. She chuckles a little before I feel her Kiss my Head, when I Look besides us, I giggle at Mama. She fell asleep with my Hand in hers, her Head leaning against Mommys' Shoulder and her Feet on Mommas' Lap. Once I look over to Momma and Mami, I see that Momma is on the Phone and Mami is sleeping against her. Mommy places her Head on top of mine, making me giggle a little. "Nap time, hm?", She Asks and I nod smiling. "Wif Mommies?", I ask and she nods and scoops me up onto her Hip, standing up abruptly, so Mama would fall off the Sofa-which she did. Given her Legs we're still on Momma Thought, she pulled her down with her, and given Mami was leaning against her, she fell down on the Ground just as well. "Ooooh a lovely look.", Mommy sing songs once they all look up at her with a slightly annoyed but also grumpy expression, as if they knew what happened. I can't help but giggle thought. Mama tried standing up first, but couldn't given Momma was laying on her Legs and Mami was on top of them both, her Legs on Momma and her Upper Body on Mama, her Breasts right in her Face. "Come on Grannies, Ally's Tired and wants to go to bed and cuddle with us now.", Mommy says and walks to the Sofa again before taking Mr Rabbie, who she Hands to me, and my Wonder Woman Paci, which she puts into my Mouth. They all get up rather inelegant, making me giggle again, before we all make our way upstairs into Mommas' Bedroom, given she has the biggest Bed.

"Diaper Change?", Mommy Asks And I shrug with an angel smile, but then nod my head with puppy Eyes. "Alright, new Diaper coming straight up.", Mommy says chuckling and I giggle when she puts me on Mommas Desk. "That's for eating my Cheetos.", Mommy mutters smirking while putting off my Diaper and taking one from Mommas Closet. It's a Wonder Woman one! I grin brightly while Mommy is putting the Diaper instead of the Trashcan-on Mommas Chair? I shrug it off thought, more like concentrating on Mr. Rabbie and My Wonder Woman Diaper And Paci. "alright Bodysuit with Diaper or Just Diaper to sleep in? Ps at the Bodysuit one there's a Surprise waiting for you.", Mommy Asks And I (of course) choose the Bodysuit one. Mommy tells me to wait a minute before moving to run out of the Room, crashing right into Momma and Mama, she smirks a little before running outside again. "Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio!", Momma yells once she sees the Diaper, quickly putting it into the Trashcan and waiting with a Stern Look for Mommy to return. She can't keep that expression thought once I grin and giggle loudly at Mommy, who enters the Room with an awesome and super duper cool Wonder Woman Bodysuit! "Yes Manibear?", Mommy Asks And I giggle when she holds me up in front of her Face, as if I was some kind of shield for her. Momma tries giving a stern look, but ends up smiling and cooing at me, to what I grin more and try to grab her Fingers.

Mommy quickly takes off the Cape, saying I could wear it when Nap time is over, before putting it on me and clipping it close on the crotch

Mommy quickly takes off the Cape, saying I could wear it when Nap time is over, before putting it on me and clipping it close on the crotch. I grin Brightly when Mommy holds me onto her Hip and carries my in front of a Mirror, making me see myself in the Wonder Woman Bodysuit. "You like that hm?", Mami Asks and gently kisses my Head (the opposite side of the cut), before laying in bed real Close to Mama. Mommy lays me next to them, Mami immediately pulling me close to her, muttering a soft 'my little Wonder Baby' in my Ear, making me smile brightly. Mommy joins in next to me and Momma gets in next to her, poking her Stomach and shoulder just to annoy her. I giggle and close my eyes in comfort, knowing my Mommies will always be there and take care of me.

AN/ This was the last part of the Story, I hope you liked it🌼🧸. Should I do more like this?
For Requests etc comment on one of my Books (in the last chapters each) or on my Profile, or per DM🧸🥰🌸

!! Also there is a NEW STORY
Two in fact.
A Fifth Harmony Ageplay Story (with Ally as a little and Laurinah as her CG's)

And

A Demi Lovato Ageplay Story (with Demi as the little)

Both have the title 'Our Baby'  and will be published either now or in the evening

Check it out!👻👻❤️