Chapter 8

I wake up by Mommy's groaning, once I open my Eyes I burst into a thousand of giggles, seeing her trying to get out of the Crib. "Maniiii!", She yells and I giggle more. "You think that's funny hm?", Mommy Asks smirking and before I can even try to escape she's already tickling me, making me giggle even more. "Hey wha-", Mani comes in, but stops when she sees Mommy in my Crib. "What are you doing in there?", She Asks laughing while helping Mommy out. "Mommy!", I yelp and reach out for her, wanting to get out as well. (And I don't wanna get forgotten) "sssh Mommy's good you, Sunshine.", She says and kisses my Nose once she lifts me out by holding me under my Armpits. I scrunch my nose up as ever, but giggle at Mani's big eyes. "Let's get something into your little Tummy now, hm?", Mommy Asks And I nod quickly, wanting more fishies. She puts me on her Hip before we make our way in the Kitchen, where the others are already waiting. "Morning, Doll.", Lolo greets and takes me from Mommy's Arms in hers, Kissing me all over My Face which causes me to giggle once again. "Fi'ies Mommy!", I say and Mommy chuckles before feeding me a Fishie cracker. The others look a little weird, but quickly go back no normal. "Soo...what does our Little Baby want to do today?", Mila Asks And I shrug my Shoulders, rather cuddling with them all then actually leaving the house or doing anything. Now that I think about it, I actually never noticed when Mommy changed my Diaper yesterday. "Should we show her?", Asks Mani with a wide Grin, while the others nod enthusiastically. "Alright but after Breakfast", Lolo answers and puts me into my Highchair, which I don't like at all, given nobody is holding or cuddling me! "Miwa!", I whine and reach out for the Small Brunette, who smiles softly and lifts me up into her Lap before feeding me my Bottle, which I got fond of quite much by now.

Just like Lolo promised, we make our way upstairs to yet another Room which I've hardly been in, given it's just pretty boring. I remember the last time I was in and how it looked. Huge, but full of lame Books of old Viking-Romance or the Romance between a Maid and a Knight. "Ready?", Mani Asks me and once I nod she opens the Door, revealing the huge Room. It doesn't look like before at all! I wonder how long it all took, they probably did in while we were on Tour. In one corner there is a gigantic Ball Pit and some Letter Mats. Pretty much in the Middle there is a little Table with three Chairs next to it and a little bit next to it there is A Swing! In the corner next to the Ball Pit is a little Closet thing with books in it, then in the right corner/wall there is something like a huge Playhouse-even with a Slide!

 Pretty much in the Middle there is a little Table with three Chairs next to it and a little bit next to it there is A Swing! In the corner next to the Ball Pit is a little Closet thing with books in it, then in the right corner/wall there is some...

This must have been so much! I look up at Mommy with my Big Brown Eyes Before she smiles down at me, sets me down and pats my Bottom, as if telling me it was okay to go play. I look back at the other Girls and they wear the same loving expression on their Faces. After another pat on the Bottom I run off to the Ball Pit and jump into it, immediately giggling as all the colorful Balls move around me. I hear Lolo Mutter a Quiet 'we probably should've bought a net or something' to the others, but I don't care enough to pay more Attention to it, given I'm busy looking at my New Toys. I've never had a Playroom like this, but I doubt that I'll ever leave it again! I wanna try it all out! "Mommy! Pinkie!", I yell giggling and hold up one of the Pink Balls from the Ball Pit. "That's wonderful, Sunshine.", Mommy replies and they all come over to me to play. (Even thought they're only allowed to have the ugly purple balls).

After some Time Mommy's Phone rings and a frown appears on her Face. "I'm sorry guys my Mom just called I have to pick my Sister up from School. She can't get off work now. I'll be back real quick okay?", Mommy says and my Lip quivers. I know I shouldn't be so clingy but I don't want Mommy to leave. "Mommy!", I pout, reaching out for her, the Plays around me completely forgotten. "I'll be back really quick, Sunshine.", She says and kisses my Cheek before lifting me on Lolo's Lap. "Mommy!", I cry when she leaves. "Sssh she will be back real quick, Doll. Let's try out that Swing now huh?", Lolo Asks and kisses the Side Of My Head. I sniffle but nod, not wanting her to be mad at me. She gently puts the Paci attracted to my Pajama into my Mouth before lifting me into her Hip and setting me into the Swing, my Legs once again dangling freely in the Air. The first push comes and I can't help but giggle at the Feeling of it. As I child I was always too shy to go on the Playground, and later on my Parents said I was too old for Swings and Sandpits. Another one follows and I giggle again, holding onto the Sides of the Swing while the taller Woman gently push me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a long Day the Girls put me in my Crib. Mommy still isn't back, given there was a Storm and she will be staying at her Mommy's place for the night. The whole playing eventually tired me out, especially since I didn't have a Nap around midday like I usually do now. "Goodnight Babydoll, sleep tight.", They Say and kiss me on the Forehead. I would giggle but I'm way too tired for it, so I just smile a little before yawning. "Ni Ni Mommies.", I murmur into the Pillow, but I'm sure they heard it anyway.