Chapter 12

I wake up by hearing my Mommies' Voices and without thinking twice I skip out of the Bed and run downstairs as fast as possible. (I'm slightly tripping at the Stairs but manage to keep running) "Mommies!", I yell crying once I arrive in the Living Room. Once I get directly in front of them I get scooped up in a big and tight Hug. Tears run down my Face as I cling to them as tightly as possible. "Are you Alright Baby?", Mommy Asks first and I cry even more. Why aren't they mad at me? "As I Said on the Phone yesterday already, I found her cold and soaked in a Park, when I went to warm her up in a Bath, I realized that she has quite a rash, and I hope she won't get sick as well. She had a few Problems with her right Foot yesterday, but that's clearly fine by now again.", Demi answers while I just cling tighter to my Mommies. "I'sorry Mommy y-you sa' I have to stay in da Corner.", I sob out and she hugs me even tighter while setting me on her Hip. "Don't apologize now, Little One, I'm just glad we've got you back.", Mommy says and I feel all of my Mommies press a kiss against my Head.

I wake up once again, this time in the Arms Of My Mama Thought. She holds me so tight, as if I was Sand that'd fall out of her Hands any Moment. "Hey little one. The other ones quickly went to some stores for some Creme and stuff, but they'll be back in no Time, how are you feeling?", She asks and kisses my Nose, to what I (as ever) scrunch it up. "My 'down there' 'urts Mama. I-I sowwy dat I left, I-I jus thought dat I was an' disa'oinment.", I say with new Tears welling up in my Eyes already. "Sssh no more Tears Babydoll, Mama's Here now and will make it better. And don't you ever think of yourself as a disappointment, Doll. You're the most perfect and precious thing that has ever happened to us.", She says and holds me even tighter if that's possible. "Tank ou.", I say softly, my Voice still small and fragile, but slowly gaining back its Strength. "For what, Doll?", She Asks. "For not 'ating me now.", I answer and she strokes my Cheek ever so softly. "We would never hate you Doll. We were worried sick and tried looking for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. We were so glad to get that call and get the Information that you're safe and asleep now, and I promise we'll take care of that nasty rash right when your other Mommies come back.", She reassures me and kisses me once again before lifting me onto her Hip.

"Mama I went potty..", I say quietly, remembering Mommy's plead to tell them whenever I went. "Alright Doll, Thank you for telling me. We wouldn't want your rash to get even worse, do we?", She Asks And I Quickly shake my Head before she lifts me up onto her Hip and carries me into the Nursery.

I skip down the Stairs once I hear the Front door opening, once I see Mommy, Momma and Mami Enter the House, I Quickly Jump onto them, the three taller Woman Of course catching me like they always do. "Mommies!", I exclaim with a Grin and cling to them tightly, oh so happy that I'm back in their Arms now. "Hey Little One. We love and missed you too Princess, but no more skipping down the Stairs, Allybee.", Mami says and kisses my Head just before they set me down on the Ground. "M'sowwy Mami.", I answer and Mommy ruffles my Hair a little, making me whine a little and try to straighten my Hair again.

"Alright did you two eat already?", Momma Asks as She plays with her black hair a little. "Not yet, Ally had a bottle but that's all.", Mama says and picks me up once again before I find myself in the Highchair. I reach out my Arms for Mami to take me out of it and cuddle me instead, but she just kisses the Top Of My Head and stays still otherwise. Mommy places a bowl in front of me with some disgusting Looking Mixture in it. She tries feeding me with it, but I turn my Head as far away as I can. "Come on Babe it's really good.", She says and turns my Head back around, even with my Struggles. "Nooo.", I whimper and push the Bowl away. "Ottel!", I whimper and reach for Mama this time, learning that Mami will just leave me in the Stupid Highchair anyways. "Come on Baby I'm sure you'll like it.", Mommy says and brings the Spoon filled with that thing even closer. I grab her Wrist (as good as I can manage) and guide the Food to her own Mouth. If it was good, Mommy would eat it. She quickly does so, earning a smack on the back of her Head by Mama, before she takes another spoon and holds it to my Lips. I sigh and close my Eyes, ready to taste whatever that thing is, but once I've got it in my Mouth, I open my Eyes smiling, realizing it tastes like Apples and even a little bit like Sugar! I try getting more of it, and all my Mommies chuckle and continue feeding me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I curiously look up at Mama as she puts some cream on me. It hurts a little, given I have a rash, but what's gotten my Attention more is the small Wound on her Head. "Mama hurtie.", I ask around the Pacifier, quietly playing with my Fingers. "It's nothing Doll, Your Mami was just a Little bit Clumsy and Tripped over her own Feet, to that I fell over her.", She answers smiling and I giggle at the Imagination. Instead of a Pajama or a Onesie, she just puts me into a Diaper and one of her sweatshirts (I can tell because it has 1975 on it) and carries me to Her Room-wait what? I usually sleep in the Nursery. In her Bed there are my other Mommies already sleeping soundly, and to my Confusion Mama lays me down on it before laying down herself, laying on my Right Side While Mami and Momma Are on my Left and Mommy lays next to Mama.

"Mama..?", I ask quietly. A part of me is hoping that she does hear me, while another one hopes that she doesn't. "Yes Baby?", She Asks tiredly while wrapping her Arms around me, holding me tight. "I no wanna go again.", I sniffle and cuddle close to her and Mami. "You'll never have to, Doll.", She says and kisses the Top Of My Head before sleep finally takes over us.