Chapter 18

AN//So sorry for the late update y'all and thanks to @Alren5Hlove for the small reminder. Gotcha a longer chapter today again tho

I wake up in the Middle Of The Night by another Nightmare, I manage to stay quiet Thought. I know Mommy and Mama have an important meeting with Simon, our Manager, tomorrow and have to be up really early. In 4 hours actually-at seven o'clock. My Alarm clock shows 3.12 am. I know I can't fall back asleep, I'm too scared and hectic right now-plus I don't want to have another Nightmare of Troy. I wonder for a Moment if I should go and crawl into one of my Mommies' Beds, but decide against it, not wanting to bother. A part of me tells me that they're my Mommies and will take care of it and make me feel better, but another one, a huger one at the Moment, tells me to stop being so clingy and annoying.

I do my Best to get out of the Crib, landing on my Bottom after falling out. I whimper into Mr. Rabbies' Fur, but manage to stay silent. I walk over to the Window and open it, needing fresh and cooling Air right now. I continue crying into my Stuffie, both, disappointment for wanting to wake my Mommies to take care of me, but also kind of disappointment for not waking them up. I climb on The Sill Of The Frame Of The Window, given I'm small Enough to fit on it. I look up to the Sky and smile, seeing all those Stars. I wonder if one of them is My Dad, and another one my Mom. Tears come to my Eyes again, and this time I don't bother to cover them up with Mr. Rabbie.

I close my Eyes, seemly ready. This is it-I'm going to die today. Well after all I'm going to be with them again, and they might get Troy for it, to make sure he can hurt nobody else like he hurt me. I feel my Head smash against the Edge Of The Wall, Blood Left Behind on it when Troy pulls me back off it. Am I ready? I don't think anyone is really ready to die, but it's not like I'd have anything to say about it now. He will kill me, ready or not. I can hear him muttering some things to me, but I can't make out what they are. Once I open my Eyes, My Vision blurs and back Spots appear, making me close them quickly again. My Back is being banged against the Wall again before I feel myself being thrown at the Floor. I don't beg anymore, knowing it will only anger and motivate him to do more. I feel his Jaw forcefully crashing against mine, our Lips touching and his Tongue brutally pushing against Mine. "You-ine!", I can faintly hear his Voice. I don't find the Strength to open my Eyes anymore, but I neither want to. I feel him getting off me again before lifting me up and pushing me back against the Wall, pinning me there. "-airs-ow.", I all I can make out, but I know exactly what he wants, and this one time I will refuse to give it to him, not caring anymore if he kills me. He pushes me back down onto the Stairs, which are painfully against my Back and head once I make contact with them. I fairly open my Eyes to see him Above me, an angry Face Impression like I've never seen on him before, his fist raised highly to give me a Final Punch. I know I'm not going to stand more. I wait for the Punch, but it never comes, instead I can hear his Grunt while someone is Pulling me onto their Lap, trying to shake me 'awake'. I can't talk, can't properly hear or open my Eyes. It's like I'm in a state between Life and Death. What would I choose? Honestly, Death. I can't do this anymore. I hear Laurens' and Dinahs' faint yells, and once I finally manage to open my Eyes, I can see Camila and Mani staring down at me, caressing my Cheek and saying things to me that I can't make out. The Black Dots take over and I feel like falling asleep as I close my Eyes.

I'm sobbing by Now, the Sobs just slightly muffled by Myself, given the crouched up position I'm in. The next thing I remember from that Day is waking up in the Hospital, having all the Girls laying in the Bed next to me or to my Feed, like Dogs staying with their Owner to make sure they're protected and okay. I honestly don't know if I had survived without them-most certainly I wouldn't have. Was it worth it? To be saved? To continue living? Definitely. Troy's Arrested, The Girls Support and the Fans made me get through it, and now I'm here, having the Best Mommies in the World, Which I know will always protect me if they can. But sadly they can't protect me all the Time, they can't make the Nightmares stop, nor they can take away that feeling inside me that I'm too much for them. I shiver slightly, from my once again Soaked Diaper, the Cold weather outside and the Tears that wet almost my entire Face.

For once in my Life I ignore the Voice in my Head, climb off the Window Frame and carefully make my Way into Mommys' Room, tugging on her Shirt. She hums tiredly, even thought it sounds more like a tired growl. "Mommy..?", I ask quietly, a huge part of me still not wanting to wake her Up. She seemed to hear it anyway, and shot nearly three seconds after awake. She frowns at my State and Quickly lifts me into the Bed, cuddling me close while I let myself break down in her Arms, knowing Mommy will make it better.

"Sssh what's wrong Babygirl?", She Asks, gently patting my Bottom, even thought it leaves her Hand wet as well. She doesn't seem to care Thought. "T-Twoy h-he-", I Whimper, not wanting to talk and think about it even more than I already have. I cuddle as close to her as possible, satisfied when it warm me up at least a little. "He can't hurt you Babygirl, he's gone now and won't ever come back.", She coos into my Ear, lifting me off the Bed and setting me onto her Hip instead, while walking to the Bathroom attracted to her Room. She goes to sit me down on the Counter and I yelp and reach out for her Again. I don't want her to leave me! I just want to be with her and her to calm me down and love me. "Sssh I'm right here, Princess.", She whispers and kisses my Tear Stained Cheek, sitting me back onto her Hip before filling the Bathtub. "Ubbies?", I ask quietly, and she smiles and adds some of the Bubbles to the Water. She sets me back down on the Counter while I try to Cling to her with all my Strength. I don't want to ever let Mommy go again. Or Mama, Momma and Mami. I don't ever want to loose them-I just can't. "Ssh Baby I'm Right Here, I just have to undress you really quick.", She says and I slowly let go of her, hoping that she keeps her Promise and stays real close to me. She does, and soon not only I, but also she is Undressed and lifts us into the Tub, gently rubbing my Tummy while kissing my Cheek. "You're okay, Sunshine.", She hums. I whimper as I took down to see yet another scar on me, constantly reminding me of him. I turn around to Mommy, burying my Face into her Neck and sucking on it. It's not as comforting as My Paci, but it's all I have right now. She gently pulls me off it, before straightening up so I can Reach her Breast, to which I immediately latch on and start sucking, while she gently pats my Bottom and caresses my Hair. I hear her humming above me, before I hear her gentle and quiet Voice.

It's ok, it's alright

You're going to wake up to the sunshine

It's ok, it's alright

'cause you've got a lullaby

If I could sing to you my friend I would whisper soft and low

Have each note fall gently upon your ear so you don't feel alone

'cause Lord knows that you love the music, yeah, I sure love it, too

But sometimes I think the music leaves me,

but I feel it's just looking for you

It's ok, it's alright

You're going to wake up to the sunshine

It's ok, it's alright

'cause you've got a lullaby

Now you've been gone for oh so long that I can't tell

And I choose not to count the days 'cause if I do, my heart will swell

You see, the longer it goes the more that it seems
like you don't even exist

And part of me goes missing until I remember this
It's ok, it's alright

You're going to wake up to the sunshine

It's ok, it's alright

'cause you've got a lullaby

But back at home there's a girl who waits on her side of the bed

Tells me of a destined love and that one day she will wed

And we all want this true kind of love

It's ok, it's alright

You're going to wake up to the sunshine

It's ok, it's alright

'cause you've got a lullaby

I Don't know If she sang more of it, given I let myself fall back asleep during my Suckling, surrounded by the Warmness of the Bathtub and Mommys' Body, Comforted by my suckling, and surrounded by Mommys' Smell Of Chocolate And Cheetos and the Honey-Coconut Smell Of The Bath.