Chapter 20

AN//New Story already ready to be published!! Gonna publish after this one-who's ready and Gonna read?? (Story=5H Ageplay)

I cling to Mami and Mommas' Hand as tight as possible, looking around nervous but yet curious. We drove a little out of the city (to what I've noticed, given I was in a Conversation with Mr. Rabbie) and passed the Same Mall we've been shopping in. Now we're at a Playground with Adult Babies and Mommies or Daddies Running around. I remember Demi calling them Littles and Caregivers. However, I don't really want to go play now, or at least not alone. I mean we do have a Swing and a small Slide in the Playroom, but here is so much more. Yet there are also some others. What if the other people don't like me or let me play on the Playground? What if they're mean? There are Two different Slides, a red and a blue one, Six Swings, two different climbing contraptions, some benches for the Mommies and Daddies, A Sandpit (which is pretty Lame compared to my Ball Pit), and some other stuff that I've never seen before. They're like Plastic Bears and Horses to ride on, just smaller than actual animals of course. "Don't you want to go and play, Baby?", Momma Asks and I shake my Head before sitting down on the Bench, my Legs just hardly touching the Ground. "Why's that, Allybee?", I ask and I shrug and play with my Fingers and Mommys' Shirt. "You want me to go with you to The Sandpit? I'm sure it's super Fun.", Mami offers and I shrug and nod, looking over at the other Girl sitting in there and playing. Mama takes my Hand and we slowly walk there, I can't help but flinch at every loud Noise Thought.

"Okay how about Building a Sandcastle?", She Asks And I nod with a small smile, nervously looking around. Mami takes two plastic Cups from her Bag, holding them both, a Yellow and a Pink one, out to me. I take the Pink one and begin to fill it with Sand, as Mami does. I wonder if she knows it's my First Time ever being in a Sandpit and building something such as a Sandcastle. I hope I don't mess it up. Once the Cup is filled with Sand, Mami goes with her Hand over a large Place in the Sandpit, making the Ground even before turning the Cup and quickly putting it on the now even Ground. I try as well, but as soon as I turn the Cup, the Sand falls out, all over Mamis' Cup, making it Fall and the Sand within Fall Down in a Circle. I whimper and try my hardest not to cry, given I didn't just mess my cup, but also hers up. "Ssh it's all good Baby, Let's try again hm?", She Asks and I nod, and once again she evens the Ground before filling her Cup, me copying her Moves. She turns the Cup quickly and puts it on the Ground, then she moves over to me and takes my Hands in hers. "Okay and now, you just have to lower it a little, yes just like that, and now quickly turn and set it on the Ground.", She quickly turns the Cup and before Sand can spill, its already set on the Ground right next to Mamis'. I smile, glad that Mami wasn't mad and even helped me.

She lets go of my Hands and goes back in her Usual Place. "Okay and now, we slowly pull the Cup up, okay? If it doesn't work at first try, then that's okay, we'll just have to wet the sand a little.", She says and rises the Cup, allowing me to see the slightly darker Sand, which is now in the same form as the Cup. I copy her moves and grin when there also is the slightly darker Sand left, just as Mamis', it's in the form of my Cup. "Good Job, Babydoll.", She says and I smile brightly at her. "Okay and now we repeat this until it's a Circle I think. To be honest I've never been good at this because destroying it is much funnier than building it.", She says and I look at her confused. She takes her Cup and repeats the Motions from before, but this time she places the turner cup in front of me and not anywhere near the others. "There, try it.", She says and I look at her confused again. Why would she want me to destroy it? She gently takes my Hand and pushes the Sandcup, destroying it. I giggle at the funny feeling, my Hand swings back and I accidentally push one of the Sandcups from before off. Instead of a stern look, I receive a giggle before Mami pushes hers off as well. "Forget the Sandcastle, this is funnier.", She says and takes two more cups out of her Bag, this time a Red and Blue one.

"So lemme see that Sandcastle.", Momma says once she stalks over to us, me and Mami just destroying another (probably the filthiest by now) Sandcup. "We kind of were busy with other stuff.", Mami says chuckling before getting up and cleaning her Jeans from the Sand. She picks me up and holds me in the Air by my Armpits while Momma cleans my Leggings as well, once she's Done, Momma takes me and holds me onto her Hip while Mami takes the Four Plastic Cups again. Momma sits down on the Bench and pulls me on her Lap before taking a box out. When she opens it, I can see some cut carrots, apples and a Lollipop in it! I try reaching for the Lollypop first (obviously), but Momma takes my Hand away. "First the Other Stuff Babe.", She says and I take Mr. Rabbie from her Pocket and sit him on my Lap, then I take the first cut apple and hold it to Mamis' Lips, hoping she and Momma would eat all the healthy stuff so I could finally have the Lolly. They seem to know my Plan Thought, given Mami laughs and puts it to my Lips again. This time I eat it, and before I can even swallow it, I take the next one. The sooner I finish, the Sooner I can have the Lollypop.

I finally ate it all, and Momma FINALLY unwraps my Lollipop before handing it to me. I quickly put it in my Mouth and suck on it, enjoying the Strawberry-Taste. "Lauren Just texted, they're on the way home again.", Mami says and Momma nods with a small smile. "Okay sooo, wanna stay here a little longer and get Mommy and Mama to come here, or go home again?", Momma Asks And I quickly answer with 'go home', not really wanting to be any longer near all those other 'Kids'. "Okay Baby.", She says with a small smile and kisses my Head before packing everything together again. I smile a little, knowing that My Mommies will take care of me all the time.