Chapter 13

I get woken up by Momma around nine am. "Noooo Momma.", I pout and cuddle in between her Breasts, enjoying the Warmth and Comfort as I almost fall back asleep. "No more sleeping Babe, today's gonna be really fun, we're going shopping.", She says as she gently pats my Bottom and sets me down on the Changing Table. "Toys?", I ask with a huge Grin, my Tiredness immediately forgotten. "Yeah we can also get some Toys, Allybee, but only if you behave.", She says and my Eyes widen. They wanted to go with Baby-Ally? "Sopping wif Baby-Ally?", I ask quietly, so hoping that the answer will be No. "Of course, Baby. Now let's get you ready, Babe, it's kind of cold outside.", She Explains And starts taking off my wet Diaper. "No goin outside!", I pout with a quivering Lip. Why do they want to humiliate me like this? Is it because I ran off? I thought they weren't mad? "Sshh it's going to be really nice, I promise Babygirl.", She Replies once she's wiped me and put some rash cream on me, then she lifts me onto her Hip again and sits down on the Rocking Chair. She takes the bottle from the Table besides us, which she must have gotten before she woke me up, and starts feeding me the milk. Yet it tastes different today and I realize they put a little bit of an Apple scent into the normal Milk, which immediately calms me down. Almost the to point of falling asleep again actually, but Momma seemly wasn't having it, so she gently bounces me up and down to keep me awake.

After some time Momma powders me and puts me into a Diaper again, this time a Diaper with little Princesses, such as Ariel, Snow White, or Elsa, on it. Over that she gets puts a Light blue Bodysuit with pink and yellow flowers on me. She brushes my Hair and puts two Hair ties on her Wrist, probably to braid them later if necessary. At the end she puts some converse shoes onto my Feet, Clips them close and puts a Beanie on Top Of My Head. "Jacket is downstairs little one, Mommy's Already Waiting with that and some goldfish crackers.", Momma says and once I hear the world 'goldfish Crackers' I run off to Mommy, but before I even reach the Hallway I'm already scooped up in Momma's Warms.

"No running down the Stairs, Little One.", She reminds me lovingly but also stern and I nod, giving her my best smile and puppy Eyes. "I wa' jus runnin to da Stairs an' dan slow.", I try to explain as best as possible, while giving her my Puppy Eyes. "You could still have gotten hurt, Allybee. Let's get downstairs now okay? There's much to buy.", She says with a small Laugh and I prepare to walk off as fast as possible, but instead of getting back on the Ground, I stay on Mommas Hip as she carries me to Mommy. I don't really complain, given I'm kind of tired anyway and she's so tall that it's fun to be lifted that High.

"Hi sunshine.", Mommy says and scoops me up before holding me high the Air, to what I Giggle and reach down to touch her Face. "Alright little Simba, lets get you dressed Thought.", Mama says from behind us while carrying a big Baby seat outside. This causes me to remind myself that I'm actually going outside like this. I immediately start crying as Mommy tries putting a Coat on me, but once it's on I get even more hysterical. Why do I have to get out like this? It's embarrassing enough, especially as a prominent who's caught by Paparazzis pretty much everywhere we, The Girls, go. Why are they so mean? Why can't we just stay at home and cuddle and watch Disney movies and Play in the Playroom? "Sssh it's all good, my little Sunshine.", Mommy says and gently bounces me up and down. I still don't find enough Calmness and Strength to calm down, so I continue crying. After a few seconds of rubbing my Cheek, I can hear her beautiful and strong, yet soft and very feminine voice sing softly into my Ear.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word.

Mommy's  going to buy you a mocking bird.

And if that mocking bird don't sing,

Mommy's going to buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring is brass,

Mommy's  going to buy you a looking glass.

Our Little Sunshine//Fifth Harmony AgeplayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara