•7•

NamGiHyung POV

(Before the 'incident')

"Alright boys, I got all of the Barbie movies. Pick one." Namjoon announced.

"I pick...none. There's Barbie episodes on Netflix, let's just watch that." Taehyung said.

"There is? And no one told me!?" Namjoon panicked.

"If you were a real Barbie fan, you would've known before the show even came out." Yoongi shrugged, a bit of pettiness sprinkled into it.

The boys waited for the logo to pop up and all screamed, "Bah Bum!", giggling afterward.

Namjoon scrolled until the found what Taehyung was talking about, and clicked so it played.

"I'm in the mood for some beer. Joon, since there's a chance I might fall asleep while I'm driving, can you go get some?" Yoongi asked.

"Why can't Taehyung do it?" Namjoon whined.

"Cause last time we sent him to get drinks, he ended up in Japan." Yoongi lazily answered.

"The little girl said she was lost! You can't blame me!" Taehyung argued.

"You should've took her to the station, not travel to another country!" Yoongi argued back.

Taehyung just sat there pouting, "Jungkook thought it was nice.", he mumbled to himself.

"No he didn't." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Yes he did!"

"Did not."

"Did too!"

"Not."

"Ughhhh!"

Yoongi snickered as he had won the short and childish argument.

•••

"I'm back!" Namjoon announced as he closed the door after walking in.

"Don't care, just give me a bottle." Yoongi said, not even sparing a glance at Namjoon.

Namjoon tried taking a bottle out of the cardboard case, but as he opened a tab, all the bottles fell to the ground, shattering, and beer spewing all over the carpet.

"Fuck! Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled.

"I'm sorry! Okay?!" Namjoon yelled back

"Fuck, this shit. I'll go." Yoongi said as he aggressively grabbed the keys from Namjoon's hands.

••••
"Guys...why is Yeontan twerking?" Taehyung slurred.

All three of them looked at the poor pup who was actually just scratching himself, "Woahhhh...." they said in amazement.

"Hey you think we sh-" Taehyung started but was cut off by a window breaking. Soon, many people dressed in black flooded the whole living room area.

"What's going on? Who are you!" Namjoon yelled as he looked around.

One of the guys walked forward while three others grabbed the boys, and tied their hands behind their backs.

"Name's Yuggie." The guy said, "Now goodnight."

"W-Wha-" before Taehyung could finish, the men put a rag to all three boy's faces, putting them to sleep quickly.

••••
A/N: Could've written more but gym class made me sprain my elbows and it's literally so hard to type. Hurts a lot my dudes 🗿