•11•

Jungkook sighed to himself. He missed Taehyung, he really did. But, after seeing him that one night, he couldn't get the image out of his head no matter how hard he tried to distract himself.

And now he has Yugyeom.

Jungkook tried to at least get along with him for the time being, but the latter would always try to greedily touch him or make sexual remarks.

Don't get him wrong, he thought Yugyeom was handsome, but it just didn't feel right.

Besides, he only has him around to make Taehyung jealous.

To him, it seemed like Jimin and Jin got the more respectful boys. They would never try anything on the two, even if they had permission, since they know this is all a facade.

Too bad Yugyeom refused to apply to those rules, no matter how many times Jungkook reminded him.

And now here he was, back hugging Jungkook while he was trying to grab his phone.

"Yugyeom, let go."

The latter refused.

A bit more struggling later, and he finally got tired of Yugyeom's shit.

Jungkook smacked Yugyeom's head full force.

"I said to FUCKING LET GO!" He fumed.

"Gosh..." Jungkook scoffed, walking towards his phone.

As soon as the bright screen showed up, he saw many notifications, all from Taehyung.

•••••••

TaeV
Since this is the only thing you don't have me blocked on for some reason, I wanted to ask you if we can meet up?

TaeV
Please baby

TaeV
Just let me explain

TaeV
I miss you..

KookieMonster
For what? 🙄
So you could tell me how sexy that girl was?

TaeV
You can accuse me of whatever, after all, I know the truth.
Please?

KookieMonster
Whatever, fine

TaeV
Great!
The park @ 4?

KookieMonster
Sure.

••••••
A/N: I was gonna hold this chapter for a bit to create suspense, BUT I haven't updated in a while so I was like- nah I can't do that to them, they've waited long enough.

Also-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS 🥺🥺😭😭
I LUB YOU ALL <3333

Remember to stay save during this pandemic, ok? Promise me. 😚

Look forward to more updates because of quarantine :)