•12•

-YUGYEOM-

Did Yugyeom feel bad about the fact that he broke up a happy relationship? No.

You may be wondering how he even knew that Jungkook was going to ask him to be his boyfriend.

Truth is, he didn't.

His original plan was quite the opposite. He would find out where Jungkook was the day after, talk to him and maybe flirt a bit, then from there he hoped a date would be planned.

He didn't expect a certain bunny boy to ask him to be his boyfriend at all.

His fake boyfriend.

Yugyeom still went with it since it would probably be the closest he could get at the moment.

He saw this as a step-up in his plans.

But now, it's not.

Jungkook despises him no matter how much Yugyeom tries to spoil him in what he thinks is "love".

It's starting to get Yugyeom frustrated. It wasn't even a full week yet, and he's already getting on Jungkook's nerves.

And now that he saw what Jungkook had on his phone when he put it down to go to the restroom, he was furious.

He knew his plan was going to halt. He didn't want that to happen.

He barely got Jungkook as his.

He was currently trying to find a way to stop Jungkook from going.

Too bad he didn't know Jungkook left already.

Yugyeom walked into Jungkook's room, seeing a familiar coconut head facing away from him as he slept.

He quietly slipped into the sheets next to the body, hugging the boy's figure from behind once he got settled.

Yugyeom smiled as he snuggled closer to the boy, breathing in his scent.

That smile slowly faded.

Jungkook doesn't smell like this...

Fuck.

He pulled the covers away from the figure and harshly turned him around.

He was met with a Japanese looking boy.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Yugyeom shook the boy by his shoulders.

"H-Hiroto.."

"Where the hell is Jungkook?!"

"I don't know, sir.." Hiroto whispered.

"Bullshit."

Yugyeom let go of Hiroto as he ran out of the house as fast as he could.

No one will take Jungkook from him that easily.

Or so he thought.

.........

A/N: I feel like I favor this book more than Pervy Populars lmao. Should I update it?