•10•

NamGiHyung POV

Present Day

"Guys!" Taehyung yelled as he hurriedly slammed the door, sprinting to the two males having a dilemma in the kitchen.

"What is it, Tae?" Namjoon's voice was hoarse, you can clearly hear how broken he is at the moment.

"Do y'all know how to get into the cameras?!"

"Of course, we're the ones that installed them." Yoongi replied.

"Can you check them? The footage from yesterday?" Taehyung asked in a hurried tone.

"Yeah..."

The three men were now in their attic, searching for the footage.

"There! Look! Someone broke in!" Taehyung yelled, immediately recognizing the face the man failed to cover.

"No wonder the place was a wreck..."

They all watched as the many people dragged them away, they didn't know where until they switched to the other cameras.

They switched back into the living room camera only to find three more people, quite identical to them they might say, enter the house.

A voice was heard, "I specifically told you, find people that look like Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung. Then, find some random girls they can have sex with. Next, place them into position so it looks like they're cheating. And with this, I will finally have Jungkook's heart!"

"Replay that, I need to show this to Jungkook."

"What was his name again?" Namjoon asked.

"Yuggie." Yoongi answered, pondering for a bit. "Hey, isn't that who Jungkook is with now?"

"Yes, Yugyeom. That fucking bastard planned all of this shit." Taehyung seethed as he waited for a reply from Jungkook.

"What are you going to do now?" Namjoon asked Taehyung as he tried to calm him down.

"First, tell Jungkook all of this bullshit and get your boyfriends back also. Then, we fucking report Yugyeom since we have footage."

Oh, how much Yugyeom will regret putting his terrible plan into action.