•9•

NamTaeGi POV

"W-what the hell happened last night?" Namjoon groaned as he lifted himself off the floor. "And why is Taehyung in the oven?"

Yoongi groans as he walked towards Taehyung.

"Tae- hey! Wake up!"

"Ugh, five more fucking minutes.." Taehyung rolled over, only to hit his head oh the oven door. "Ah fuck..."

"Does anyone know what happened last night?" Namjoon asked as he started to pick up.

"Can we worry about that later? Jungkook...he..."

"Oh my goodness just spill it Taehyung!" Yoongi shouted, already furious from his headache.

"Look- just read." He showed them his phone.

After the two men read a certain bunny boy's text, they immediately went on their own, only to find the same message from their boyfriends.

"Omg, what am I going to do?!" Taehyung was freaking out.

Jungkook and him had been high school sweethearts, went through college together, and Taehyung was planning to propose to Jungkook soon. So, of course he was going to freak out, he may have just lost the love of his life forever.

"Taehyung, calm down. Maybe we can just contact them on their socials?" Namjoon suggested.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to go get some of Kook's favorite snacks, and go to his apartment to see what the hell is going on." Taehyung said before grabbing his keys, and driving away to the multi-sectioned supermarket.

••••••
A/N: Since you guys already know what happened at the market, I won't be posting a chapter about that again. Only because the chapter basically includes Tae's POV already, so I don't want to repeat the same content.