•14•

Not proofread lmao.
•••••••

Jungkook arrived at the park, patiently waiting for Taehyung on a bench. He looked around to see if he would be able to see the older, that was, until his vision was blocked by a pair of hands.

Jungkook gasped and slowly pried the hands off his face, turning his head to see Taehyung with a soft smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful."

"Don't call me that. I came here so you could explain, not flirt."

Taehyung sighed and sat next to Jungkook, space between them since there was tension.

"Well?" Jungkook's voice sounded pushy, but he had a reason.

The only thing Taehyung could do at that moment was take out his phone. He went to his camera roll before scooting closer to Jungkook.

The younger got startled by the sudden action. "W-What are you doing?" He tried to push himself further but Taehyung wouldn't let him and brought him back to his spot with a pull of his arm around his waist.

Jungkook was tense. The feeling of being held by Taehyung was something he missed so much, no doubt.

Sure, he wanted him back too, but he could never forget what he saw. It was like a cursed image.

As for Taehyung, he could feel how skinny Jungkook had gotten. His waist felt even smaller. It made him frown. If Yugyeom wanted him so bad, the least he could do was make sure his health was okay.

He also felt how stiff the younger got, and slowly let go.

"Sorry. But, I really need you to hear this. I won't say much myself because this video sums it all up."

Jungkook hesitantly stared at him before his eyes landed on the phone screen. Taehyung saw that he had his attention now, and played the video.

Jungkook watched as everyone got knocked out and dragged away by Yugyeom. He also saw where the doubles were brought in.

The whole seen was a mess and made him realize many things.

After the video ended, Taehyung was careful to examine Jungkook's facial expressions. The younger kept his gaze towards the ground, his mouth agape.

"I..." Jungkook couldn't handle all of this new information.

"Beautiful, look at me...." Taehyung turned Jungkook's head by his chin.

The two only stared at each other for a long while, then Jungkook closed the space between them.

Their soft lips met each other's, quickly locking together in a passionate kiss. Jungkook held Taehyung by the neck to make the kiss deeper.

Jungkook pulled away, only to shove his face into the older's neck, wrapping his arms around him in a hug. Taehyung giggled and did the same.

Sniffles could be heard from Jungkook. Taehyung could only coo and let Jungkook drain out all his tears while he rubbed circles on his back.

"I-I'm sorry,T-Taehyungie." The crying boy hiccuped. "I should've l-listened when you asked me to.."

Taehyung gave his baby boy a kiss on his cheek before he made him lift his head. "It's alright, baby. It was a misunderstanding, okay? I won't blame you for leaving me."

"N-No..I don't deserve to be forgiven so easily."

"You deserve everything, precious. You're my whole world. I could never let go of you." He swipes the leftover tears on Jungkook's face.