•15•

"Dammit, Jungkook. Where are you, little bitch." Yugyeom was gripping hard onto the steering wheel of his car, swerving past the other drivers.

"Where the hell is this damn GPA taking me, anyways?"

After nearly making many civilians crash, Yugyeom finally parked near the Ice Cream parlor, seeing his GPA leading inside.

He rushed into the shop, looking around hurriedly and rabid. He even checked the bathrooms.

No Jungkook in sight.

"Dammit!" He yelled out in frustration, catching the attention of others.

The manager walked up to him, "Is there a problem, sir?"

Yugyeom just stared at him while he breathed heavily until his GPA app went off, indicating he's close to where he believes Jungkook is.

He takes out his phone, staring at the blue dot leading into the parlor kitchen. Yugyeom huffs out a sigh before running towards the swinging door, pushing it open dramatically.

He can hear the manager yelling after him, but he didn't care. He just wanted to find Jungkook.

There he found many workers who were preparing frozen desserts, well- at least until Yugyeom yelled out, "Jungkook! Get your ass out here so I can take you home!"

The kitchen was awkwardly silent. Yugyeom couldn't stand it. He walked towards a red haired man, "You. Have you seen him?" Yugyeom pulled out his phone, showing a picture of Jungkook.

"No I hav-" the man was cut short by Yugyeom who took a fistful of ice cream from the tub beside the worker, and shoved it in his pants. The man screamed at the coldness, hopping around to try to make the ice cream fall out.

Yugyeom snickered as he walked out, ignoring the manager who was currently calling the police. Everyone in the shop was looking at him, but he didn't care.

He was such an attention whore who doesn't give a shit about what people think.

Now that he was in his car with no Jungkook in the passenger's seat, which he expected to come back with, he was raging.

"You think I'm stupid, baby? I can track your little boyfriend's phone too." Yugyeom said, acting as if he was talking to Jungkook.

•••••••

I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY. IM SO SORRY. ITS BEEN LIKE- 2 MONTHS? SINCE I LAST UPDATED

This was just a filler chapter, btw. I felt the need to give you guys something while I did other things. If you haven't noticed, I'm bad at updating. But this book started getting more attention and it just made me so happy!

But yes- school is coming soon, and it may have started already for some of you. I want y'all to study hard and not slack off just because of the crisis we're in right now. Gosh, I'm so nervous.

Make sure to have a great day or night! Hwaiting ! 💪