•16•

Jungkook busted open his front door, scaring Hiroto who was in the kitchen. Hiroto rushed over to Jungkook and gave him a tight hug, "I'm so glad you made it back safe." Hiroto caught sight of Taehyung behind him, "Oh, hello Taehyung-san."
(Hiroto is half Japanese)

"Please, drop the Japan formalities. You're in Korea, call me Hyung." Taehyung smiled down at the small boy who slightly resembles Jungkook.

"A-Ah, okay Taehyung-hyung." Hiroto slowly made his way to the gray couch in Jungkook's home.

Jungkook smiled at their small interaction before going to his front door and locking all locks on it, including his back door. "Taehyungie, Hiroto, do you two mind helping me with locking all of the windows?"

"Of course!" The two got up quickly, taking up different rooms of the house.

As soon as all the windows were locked, they all relaxed on the couch. "I should call Namjoon and Jin hyung to file a police report for us. I'm pretty sure Yugyeom is still searching. Maybe they'll find him on the road."  Jungkook said, before realizing he doesn't have his phone. He sighed and Hiroto turned on the TV.

"No need, Yoongi, Namjoon, And I already did." Taehyung brought Jungkook's head to his chest, and kissed his forehead.

"Really? Thank you, hyungie." Jungkook have Taehyung a quick peck.

The two payed attention to the TV once and for all, seeing that it was on the news. "Authorities are on the search for a 23 year old male named Yugyeom. Suspects say he has Blonde hair, wide shoulders, and is about 6 ft. Here in this video, it is seen he has possibly drugged three males and dragged them elsewhere. Those three males are now reported safe, but the man is still out there! If anyone sees him, please report to the police immediately. Now moving on to our next seg-"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled. "Wow, he's definitely not getting away now. I can't believe your story made it to the news!"

"Yeah, getting him in jail would've been easier if I had known he was living with you, sorry." Taehyung looked down.

Jungkook cupped his face, "It's okay. It's my fault for completely cutting you off without letting you explain."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. How did I get so lucky?

Next thing you know Taehyung is carrying Jungkook upstairs, the younger's legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed down his neck.

•••••••

S-Smut next c-chapter 😳

Ooooo it's been a WHILE since I've written some 🧍🏻‍♀️