•13•

"Do you think you're up for it?"

"Positive."

"Fantastic," Jungkook smiled "Here's some cash for the job."

He pulled Hiroto closer to where he can whisper into his ear, "Remember, don't let him catch you."

"I-I'll try, sir."

"Alright, let's get you settled before Yugyeom notices I'm gone."

•••••••

After climbing through his own bedroom window, Jungkook showed Hiroto how he wanted him in the bed.

"I'll be leaving now, please close the window behind me." And with that, Jungkook jumped out.

Hiroto quickly slid the window down and got into position, hearing Yugyeom's footsteps.

'The shit I do for my cousin', he thought.

Hiroto could hear the door opening, along with Yugyeom's soft shuffle on the carpet floor.

He grew tense as he felt Yugyeom slip into bed with him, hugging him from behind.

Then, Yugyeom sniffed him. His eyes grew wide over how obsessed Yugyeom was toward his cousin. Even if it wasn't him at the moment, imagine if it was. Jungkook would have no clue due to his heavy sleeping habits.

Disgusting.

Not Yugyeom himself, but his behavior.

Hiroto's thoughts got cut short as he felt himself being harshly turned.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"H-Hiroto.." He didn't want to stutter, but he did since he was taken back at the moment.

"Where the hell is Jungkook?!"

"I don't know, sir.." Hiroto whispered.

"Bullshit."

Hiroto watched as Yugyeom ran out of the room, and probably the house too. He didn't know but if he did, he needed to tell Jungkook immediately.

Taking his phone out, he already saw he had a message from him.

(A/N: Bold is Hiroto, regular is Jungkook)

Googie-Hyung🍪

How's it going over there?

Not so great
He ran out of the house I think

Well where'd he go?!

I honestly don't know

Goddammit, Hiroto

Sorryyyyy
But I have a theory

And that is.....?

He's probably on his way to you

And you're probably right
That man is fucking psycho from what I've learned
I wouldn't doubt if he had a tracker on me

What are you going to do?
Btw if he had a tracker, how come he didn't suspect anything in the beginning?

I'll head back to the house
And maybe take a different route there
He probably thought there was no use since I'm usually always at the house

Ah ok
While you're heading back, do you need me to do anything?

Cook me some ramen?
Since my date got cancelled due to this Yugyeom thing

Alrighty
See ya hyung
Read at 3:48 PM

•••••••

A/N: 6K??? 🥺
I never thought it would even touch that many reads :(
maybe a few hundred and that's it :(((
Thank you so much! 💜💜💜
I'll update shortly after this, sorry it's taking so long. Just lemme take a nap for a while lol, I'm sleep deprived from staying up late and doing school work.
Next chapter will be longer to make up for all the short ones!
Anyways, I love youuuuu 🥰❣️