Jungkook | Break

Jungkook barely opened his eyes when he realised he could barely breathe. He had a blocked nose. He completely ignored it and went to the toilet. He blew his nose but it was still kind of blocked. He went downstairs to start eating and Taehyung said, "Kookie, you look paler than usual."
Jungkook plays it off as a joke and says, "Paler than Yoongi-hyung?"
Once he eats Jin's food, he feels his stomach turn. He ignores it, not wanting anyone to know he doesn't feel right, as they were on break so he didn't want to burden them or anything.
Jungkook leaves some of his food, knowing he's about to throw up. He quickly puts it in the sink and rushes to the bathroom, where he throws up everything he has eating into the toilet. He flinches when he feels someone's hand on his back, he turns his head around and everyone is stood around him why Hoseok was the one caressing his back. He quickly moves Jungkook's head back, as he sees he is about to throw up again.
Once Jungkook is finished doing what he is doing, he sits down and cries, covering his face with his hands. Jimin walks over to him and moves them to look at him, "Kookie, what's wrong?" He asked him.
"Sorry..." Was all Jungkook could say, as his throat hurt a lot.
"It's a good thing we're on a break Kook, or we would've had trouble." Namjoon said. Jungkook cries even more, feeling bad for making them care for him.
Jin comes over to him and feels his forehead, "He has a fever. Get him to bed." Jin yelled worriedly.
Jungkook said no over and over, but no one listened to him and he didn't have enough strength to push them away. Once he was in Hoseok's bed (bc he shares rooms with Jimin so they can keep an eye on him), all the members sat around him discussing what to do. Jungkook kept crying and saying sorry. But they kept telling him to stop apologising.
Jungkook led down and couldn't be bothered to move, so he eventually fell asleep.
"Jungkook why do you always have to make us take care of you?"
"Just leave him next time."
"We're supposed to be on a God damn break."
"Jungkook you're old enough to take care of yourself."
Jungkook quickly sat up and Jin ran over to him asking what was wrong.
"I-I'm sorry! You don't need to look after me." Jungkook started crying again.
"What? Jungkook I'm so confused..." Jin said.
"Y-you said to t-take care of myself." Jungkook replied.
"When?" Jin asked him.
"J-just now..."
Namjoon looked at Jungkook for about 10 seconds then said, "Ah he probably had a bad dream."
"Yeah, Kookie gets like so emotional when he's sick." Jimin said, ruffling up Jungkook's hair.
"Jungkook you're always our baby. You know we'll never let you take care of yourself." Jin said.
"What do you mean we? Yoongi asked. Jin hit him on the back of the head and they all started laughing. No one noticed Jungkook fall back asleep again, until they heard him start snoring.
"Gosh he's louder than Namjoon." Hoseok said laughing.
"Wow, Hobi-hyung." Namjoon replied pouting.
"No, Kookie! Don't fall asleep you haven't eaten!" Jin said, shaking Jungkook. Jungkook groaned, not wanting to eat anything. But Jin still left to make him some soup.
Once he came back, he tried to feed it to Jungkook but he kept shaking his head and pushing it away. "Jungkook you need to eat." Jin said. Jungkook said no, he didn't want to be sick again.
"Hyung, I got this." Taehyung said, grabbing the bowl of soup.
"Kookie! If you eat I'll... I'll play overwatch with you?" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and tried to take the bowl off of him but Taehyung was like, "I'll do it I'll do it." And he ended up feeding Jungkook in front of everyone. Which embarrassed Jungkook a lot, but he was kinda hungry.
After he finished, Jungkook fell right asleep. "What the...? Jungkook?" Taehyung asked worriedly.
"Taetae, it's fine. I put the medicine stuff in it so he would fall asleep. I don't think people can throw up in their sleep..." Jin said.
"Actually they can, hyung. If he's led like that." Namjoon said, making sure Jungkook was led on his side.
"Namjoon-hyung is so smart!" Jimin said, looking up at him.
"And Jiminie is so short." Namjoon laughed. Jimin pouted and crossed his arms. Then he just got into bed and led there.
"Hyung! What do I do?" Hoseok asked Jin. He had nowhere to sleep.
"Umm..." Jin began.
"Sleep next to me!" Jimin said.
"I'd rather sleep on the floor." Hoseok said.
"Go on then." Jimin replied.
-Hello this was really bad I promise it'll get better I didn't know what to do because I was in a rush. Anyway bye-