Jimin | Car sick

-Sup ma dudes I've not had a lot of sleep so I'm dying and sorry for not uploading anything. Well done if you've read this btw-
"Come on! We need to go!" Namjoon called upstairs to the 3 maknaes and Yoongi. "Do I really need to wake them up? God not Yoongi. Can't we like... Go without him or something?"
"Joon we cant go without him! Just get Jungkook to wake him up." Hoseok said.
"Or... Jin-hyung?" Namjoon suggested.
"I don't even know where he is right now so let's just do it ourselves."
After all 3 maknaes dragged themselves downstairs after getting ready, they were all stood waiting in the living room for Yoongi.
"He's not waking up, hyung!" Taehyung whined, he really wanted to go to the cinema to watch Frozen 2 (that's the only movie i can think of rn sry).
"Hyungggg I want to go!" Jungkook complained.
"Do you want to wake up Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon asked him.
"Nononono." Jungkook said, worriedly.
"Maybe we should play rock paper scissors." Hoseok suggested.
In the end, Jimin lost and slowly crept up the stairs into Yoongi's room. He opened the door and peaked his head in and saw Jin sat next to Yoongi's bed, neither of them had noticed Jimin was there. Jimin thought it wouldn't hurt to listen in a bit.
"Hyung, it's okay, nothing's going to happen." Yoongi said softly to Jin.
"I-I don't want to hurt anyone again." Jin replied, Jimin could hear the shakiness in his voice.
"We learn from our mistakes. It wasn't even your fault last time."
Jin hummed at Yoongi's response.
"Don't beat yourself up, okay, hyung?" Yoongi said to Jin before hugging him.
Jimin accidentally slightly moved the door and jumped at his own noise. Jin and Yoongi both shot their heads at the direction that they heard the noise from.
"Jimin... Are you okay?" Yoongi asked him.
"Oh, yeah I-um sorry. I-I was thinking I might just not go to the cinema, I wouldn't want to be sick." Jimin nervously laughed. He had been dreading going out all morning. Being sick was awful and embarrassing.
"I bought you some pills. In the medicine cupboard." Jin replied.
"But hyungg. They taste bad." Jimin said.
"Well eat it quickly. Don't think about it. You should take them soon in order for them to work." Jin said, hinting at Jimin to leave.
Jimin went downstairs and looked at the tablet. He thought about taking it, then changed his mind. He put one pill in the bin, making it look like he took it.
When everyone was ready to go to the cinema, Jimin felt worried he would throw up. On the entire journey Jimin sat, staring at his lap not saying anything.
Once they got to the cinema, him and Jin went to get snacks for everyone with a long list of things they all wanted.
"Gosh that's going to cost so much!" Jin said, annoyed.
"Hyung, we earn millions." Jimin jokingly replied, however he sounded serious.
"Alright, no need to get moody with me."
"O-oh... Sorry I didn't mean to..."
"Jimin are you feeling okay? You're acting a bit strange." Jin said looking Jimin in the eye, "And pale."
"No I'm fine." Jimin smiled and avoided eye contact with Jin.
"You did take your tablet, right?" Jin asked him.
"Yep." Jimin replied.
Once the movie finished, Taehyung and Jungkook wouldn't stop harmonising singing Into the Unknown, while Yoongi and Namjoon were trying to shut them up. Hoseok and Jin were discussing some random things and Jimin was trailing behind being worried. He hadn't taken his tablet and he felt really guilty.
"H-hyung I need to tell you something..." Jimin said to Jin awkwardly.
"You're gonna tell me you didn't take your tablet?" Jin asked.
"Yeah..." Jimin replied.
"I'm sorry but you just have to wait until we get home." Jin sighed.
"Am I in trouble?" Jimin asked.
"We'll deal with that later." Jin replied.
Jimin was too scared to say anything else because Hoseok was there, looking quite annoyed.
Once they were in the car, blasting their Frozen playlist, Jimin sat silently staring out the window, when his stomach started to turn. Jimin are you okay...?" Hoseok asked Jimin from the front seat, Jimin shook his head and tried to hold it back.
"Jin-hyung I think we need to stop." Hoseok said to Jin.
"I don't know if we can." Jin replied, too focused on the road.
"Hyung there's a broken down car thingy." Jungkook pointed out.
"You mean hard shoulder?" Yoongi asked him.
"Probably." Jungkook replied.
Jin pulled their van over and Jimin stood for a moment, not knowing what to do. He then realised he was about to throw up, so he ran over to the bush and threw up his stomach acid, he was too scared to eat anything that morning.
Once they all got in the van again, Hoseok sat in the back with Jimin and Jimin fell asleep on his lap (as friends y'all-).
Once they got home, Jimin had woken up and rushed inside, running away from his embarrassment but was stopped by Namjoon, "Jimin have you eaten today?" He asked.
"No... I didn't want to be sick." Jimin replied, wanting to sleep.
"Well go get some food and something to drink, I don't want you getting dehydrated."
Jimin trailed downstairs and grabbed a glass of water, he was too upset that Jin didn't say wether he was mad or not. He thought Jin was probably really disappointed in him.
As he was leaving the kitchen after his glass of water, Yoongi stopped him, "Jimin have you eaten?" He asked.
"Y-yes..." Jimin lied.
"Really? I've been stood at the door since you entered and you haven't eaten anything."
"I ate this morning." Jimin said, he really just wanted sleep.
"Namjoon just said you didn't." Yoongi said. Jimin stayed quiet. "Come on, I'll get you something to eat."
Jimin shook his head, but mumbled something Yoongi couldn't understand. "Hm?"
"I'm sorry." Jimin cried and hugged his hyung.
"Why are you sorry?" Yoongi asked, smiling.
"I didn't take the tablet and now Jin-hyung is disappointed in me and I don't know what to do."
"Jimin, I'm not disappointed. I'm just confused." Jin said, walking into the room, Yoongi thought it would be best to leave.
"Why?" Jimin asked, still sobbing.
"Why didn't you take your tablets?" He asked, pulling Jimin into his arms.
"They weren't gummy." Jimin admitted.
-I like never proofread my stuff but the one time I do, I notice many mistakes, please tell me if you notice any mistakes ;~;-