Taehyung | Neglect

"Taehyung! Why can't you get this right? No one else has a problem with the dance!" BTS's dance choreographer was yelling at Taehyung, he couldn't get the 'easiest' dance move right.
"Come on, Tae, you're holding everyone up!" Now Hoseok was getting annoyed.
"Hey, since you all got it, go back to the dorm, Taehyung you stay here and practise until you get it right."
It had been hours, Taehyung still couldn't do it, he'd tried, he was so tired he passed out.
"Taehyung! You're taking a nap!? Just go home, don't bother with the dance move." The dance teacher shook Taehyung awake and guided him out of the studio, Taehyung ran to the bathroom, he felt guilty and scared, his head felt heavy, he saw black dots in his vision, he collapsed in front of the toilet and threw up, wondering how he would get back to the dorm.
Taehyung didn't even care how he looked, he was weak from walking and dizzy from anxiety, he grabbed onto the walls for support and felt like he would throw up any second.
Taehyung just about made it to the door and weakly knocked, which was soon opened by Jin, "So did you learn the dance move?" Jin's tone seemed annoyed. Taehyung looked up at Jin and didn't say anything. He just walked past.
"Taehyung!" Jin yelled for him to come back, but Jin was ignored and Taehyung kept walking, trying to support himself on the wall. Jin ran after him, "Taehyung, are you drunk!?" Jin asked, annoyed.
"Who's drunk?" Jungkook asked, walking in. Jin moved his head towards Taehyung, "Wow, him? Of all people, wow..."
Jin dragged Taehyung to the couch and sat him down, "Taehyung, what happened?" Jin asked him clearly, Taehyung just hummed.
All the members of bts had noticed Taehyung now, they all sat around him, working out what to do.
"Get him some water." Namjoon said.
"So you mess up on your dance move and you decide to get drunk about it?" Yoongi asked him.
"Taehyung, that's not very smart." Jimin said to him.
"Taehyung, drink this."
"I-I'm not drunk..." Taehyung mumbled.
"Oh save it, Tae."
Taehyung was in his bed and they were all trying to work out what to do, Taehyung could get fired - if anyone saw him. They'd discuss it with him tomorrow, when he's in his right mind.
Taehyung woke up, remembering the whole night before, they all thought he was drunk, did they even care?
Taehyung sat in bed all day when Jimin came in, "Taehyung, are you okay? Come downstairs."
"No, you all hate me." Taehyung replied stubbornly.
"We don't hate you, you shouldn't have gotten drunk over a dance move you couldn't do."
"Hyung I wasn't drunk! I was just sick, you couldn't see that because you all hate me, now leave me alone!" Taehyung yelled, Jimin was speechless, he left though.
Taehyung led back on his bed, crying himself back to sleep, he was woken up to the sound of people yelling, BTS came into his room, cheering and hugging him and everything.
"What...?" Taehyung asked, confused.
"We're sorry we couldn't see you were sick, we don't even care about some silly dance move." Namjoon said, holding a cake.
"Yeah! It doesn't even matter if you got drunk, Yoongi-hyung does it all the time!" Jungkook smiled.
"No it's not okay." Jin glared at Jungkook and Yoongi, "My baby, I'm so sorry I didn't notice." Jin said, sitting next to Taehyung.
"You're not annoyed about the dance move?" Taehyung asked.
"We all mess up, it was wrong of us to gang up on you." Yoongi smiled for the first time in a while.
After a while of bts messing around and having fun together, Jungkook stopped everyone, "Wait, if Taehyung is sick, why did we get him all this food?
Not long after that, Taehyung ran to the toilet to throw up, that's when Jin said, "Taehyungie, we'll look after you as long as we have to."
-this is short but it's like 2am and i'm bored so hi bye k bye, this was a request from a person i've forgotten the name of but idk if they'd want a shoutout so yh baii-