Hoseok | Tired

"Do you think Twilight Sparkle will be able to act like a real girl in high school while trying to catch her thief?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.
"What?" Yoongi asked, confused.
"There's a new 'My Little Pony' movie! They become human or something! I really really really want to watch it-"
"Hobi, Hobi, Hobi." Yoongi began, "Why didn't you tell me sooner!? Later though, if anyone else found out we were watching it they'll never shut up."
"Watching what?" Jimin asked, appearing out of nowhere.
"You guys watching p-" Taehyung started to say.
"No no no no no!" Hoseok yelled, "We just want to watch a movie later."
"Okay..." Taehyung said, clearly suspicious.
Later that night when everyone had gone to sleep, Hoseok and Yoongi crept into the living room and turned on the TV.
Once they finished the movie, they stared at each other for a few moments. "Again?" Yoongi asked. "Yes!" Hoseok said, playing the movie from the beginning. They watched it five more times after that and decided it was time to sleep, but then BTS came in the room, yelling, "Let's go! We have dance practice."
Hoseok grunted and got ready to leave. They were all sat in their van and he noticed Yoongi had fallen asleep. Hoseok couldn't sleep though. Not in a car. Night time is for sleeping too.
They made their way to the studio and noticed Yoongi was gone. "That is the ultimate betrayal." Hoseok said to himself.
Halfway through practicing a song, Hoseok called for a break, everyone was confused. He's the one that hates breaks.
"I'm just... tired." He said when they questioned him.
They practiced for a few more hours and when they went to the van they found Yoongi asleep there. They drove to a restaurant to eat and Hosoek kept falling asleep while eating. But the sudden loud noises scared him awake.
Once they had paid, Hoseok stood up from his seat but started seeing those annoying black dots in his vision. Followed by feeling dizzy and crashing to the floor.
"Someone call an ambulance, quick!" Was the last thing he heard, before passing out.
Hoseok opened his eyes and realised he wasn't even at the dorm, he was in hospital. All the other members were asleep around him, he glanced at the clock, it was 3am.
He would've waited for them to wake up but he got bored so he whisper-yelled for Jimin. "I'm trying to sleep..." Jimin mumbled.
"Oh! You're awake. Are you okay?"
"Why are we in hospital?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't know. But they said you can leave tomorrow. We were so worried! You wouldn't believe it. Yoongi started saying it was his fault and he cried."
"I was just tired, that's all." Hoseok smiled.
"Why though...?" Jimin asked.
Hoseok went red, "Don't worry." They both ended up falling asleep again and the next day Hoseok was allowed to leave the hospital. They got back to their dorm and completely ignored what had just happened.
During dinner Jimin suddenly asked what Hoseok was doing that night that embarrassed him so much.
"Nothing." Hoseok said.
"He's embarrassed! He's embarrassed!" They all started yelling and laughing.
"Me and Yoongi-hyung were just watching something."
"Oh, what!?"
"Just something."
Jungkook then loudly whispered to Taehyung, "I can guess what he was watching."
Then Yoongi stood up and yelled, "We were watching 'My Little Pony', okay!?"
There was silence for a moment but then everyone burst out laughing.
"You could've just watched it with us." Jin said through laughter, "We were all watching it together."
So that night, all of BTS sat around watching 'My Little Pony' in Jin's room. Because they didn't realise they could've watched it in the living room with a big TV and 2 couches and chairs. They all had to be huddled together on a bed, just like old times. :))