BTS | Zombie Apocalypse

-yes i may be crazy but i just watched #alive and it's sooooo good watch it it's on netflix-
AND OKAY I KNOW I'M A CHILD BUT ZOMBIES ARE REALLY COOL FIGHT ME
btw yes i was gonna upload this on halloween but i forgot hjjdksk

"Jungkook, shut it!" Jin yelled, walking into the room to find Jungkook sat playing Overwatch, screaming at his friends to revive him over the phone before he died.
"Jungkook, I am trying to sleep!" stated Jin.
"You're always sleeping." Jungkook defended.
"Jungkook I-" Jin began, but was interrupted by Jimin.
"Guys... come look at this." He mumbled, looking kind of worried.
The three of them went into the living room where on the television were a bunch of alerts, telling people to stay indoors because of a riot that had gotten out of hand.
Jin shrugged, "Why are you so worked up, Jimin?"
"L-look at their faces..." Jimin said.
He then got a notification to on his phone, warning all of them to stay indoors. He shrugged and assumed it was just some fans finding out they were staying in that apartment building while the rest of BTS stayed at Bighit. The reason being that they were shooting a music video with Taehyung, but he was at the shop at that moment.
Jungkook was also stood watching the tv when he heard a noise outside. Quite a few noises actually. He looked down from their apartment window and people were screaming and running around frantically. He was certain he saw some people even bite each other, but he was sure he wasn't right.
"Why are they leaving the building if we're in here?"
"Th-they're running from something." Jimin stuttered.
"We should get out too!" Jin tried to stay calm but he had no idea what was going on. The television had told them to stay indoors.
Jin ran to the door and swung it open but stopped, causing Jimin and Jungkook to bump into him. "What?" Jungkook asked, peeking round the corner. The hallway was covered in blood and even some people who he hoped were asleep. The three of them stood silently, looking at the sight ahead of them, when something grabbed the door from the other side, causing them all to scream and move back.
Suddenly a man came through the door, he was pale and his eyes were white. He had what looked like rotting skin and blood had stained his white hoodie. He stood, staring at the three with a twisted smile. Before releasing a blood-curdling scream and running at Jin, who quickly pushed him off of him, onto the floor. He got back up and charged at Jimin, who stood there in shock. Jungkook grabbed the man with all his force and threw him out of the apartment, slamming the door and locking it. "What a crazy fan." He breathed.
They all stared at each other, when suddenly fear crept upon all of their faces.
"What about Taehyung?" Jin asked.
Jungkook cursed and ran to his phone, quickly calling Tae.
Jin and Jimin stared at Jungkook while he stood, waiting.
They stood in silence for a minute, when Jungkook gasped, "H-hello!? Hey! Taehyung? Hyungie!?"
"Put it on speaker!" Jimin whisper-yelled.
"Y-y$€\eah?" They could barely hear Taehyung because of the bad signal and the screams echoing from both ends of the phone.
"Are you alright?" Jungkook stammered.
"I-$-#'m f-*-€-!-i-ne."
"Where are you!?"
"I-£'m a-a-€¥$\¥-"
"Taehyung? Taehyung??" Jungkook started to panick.
"I-€$m c-#^o/m$€¥in-~^g." Was all they heard, before the phone cut off.
"Taehyung? Taehyung!?!?" Jungkook screamed at the phone.
They all looked shocked, not knowing what to do. They decided they'd turn on the tv, to see if anything had happened. It was just repeating the same thing, saying that they should all stay indoors no matter what. The tv suddenly turned off along with the lights. "The power's out... already?" Jimin asked.
Jin just shrugged. They sat in silence for a while when they all jumped at the sound of a phone ringing. It was Namjoon. Jin quickly answered it. "Namjoon?"
Jimin and Jungkook observed the unsuccessful phone call. All Jin was saying was, "I can't understand." And, "Speak up." And, "One more time?" When suddenly he looked like he understood something. "What? Really? Good."
"What's good? What's good?" Jimin insisted, waving his arms in front of Jin, while Jin motioned for him to move away, "N-no I can't understand. I- Namjoon?" Jin sighed, looking quite frustrated.
"What?" Jungkook asked.
"I couldn't really hear... But he did say that he's okay. I think it's only this area that's a little bit crazy."
"What about Taehyung then?" Jungkook asked.
"I-I don't know." Jin mumbled.
"He'll come back. We'll just wait." Jimin said.
"I think we should go looking." Jungkook said.
"No... that's a terrible idea. You saw what happened in that hallway. Imagine what would happen to you if you took one step outside. You'd die." Jin stated.
"I protected you." Jungkook defended.
"Yeah, from only one of those things. Look out there." Jin motioned towards the window. "There's hundreds."
Jungkook sighed, "Now what then?"
"Let's just... Try sleep."
A few hours later, Jin was awoken by a creaking on the floorboards. He was on high alert. "Jungkook what are you doing!?" He yelled, making Jungkook jump as he was halfway to the door. He didn't notice Jin woke up.
"I'm going looking for Taehyung."
"You can't!"
"I can. I need to find him."
"He'll come back!"
"We don't know that! He could need help right now."
"Yes and what if you go out and you get into trouble? You could get hurt."
"Yes, but-"
"What are you guys doing?" Jimin yawned, coming into the room.
"Oh, sorry did Jin-hyung wake you up?" Jungkook asked.
"You woke him up Jungkook!"
"Can we not argue?" Jimin asked.
"I'm not trying to argue! Jungkook is just being a-"
Jin was interrupted by a bang at the door. They all stayed silent, then there was another. Then another. Then another. Jungkook glanced at the lock of the door and gasped as it broke.
A large man appeared. He was at least 6 foot and he didn't even have both his eyes. The eye that he still had was also white like the last guy they had seen. But this man looked different. His skin was grey and one of his fingers was missing. He had blood dripping out of his mouth into his clothes and the floor. He grunted as he slowly and unstably walked towards them.
The sight of Jin, Jungkook and Jimin made him smile. His smile was even creepier than the last one they'd seen.
He looked at Jimin, and turned his body to face him. The noise this one made wasn't like the last one they heard. They couldn't even tell if it was a scream. But the noise they made meant they were ready to attack.
Jimin screamed as the man charged at him, landing on top of him, not knowing what to do.
Suddenly, there were more screams, Jin and Jungkook glanced at the door and more of the things appeared. They looked at each other. Then at the struggling Jimin.
-
-
-
"I-Is this really it...?"