Yoongi | Appendix (pt 2)

-At the dorm-
"Hyung you're back!" Jimin ran to the door and hugged Jin. "Wait where's Yoongi hyung?"
Jin looked at Jimin, with tears in his eyes, he was worried about Yoongi, the others would be too.
"Yoongi hyung's not here?" Namjoon asked walking in.
"No, he's..." Jin began, but didn't know how to finish.
"He's not... He can't be...?" Jungkook asked, he clearly got the wrong idea, which made Jin laugh.
"No no no he's not dead! He's having surgery..." Jin said.
"What!? Why?" Taehyung yelled.
"His appendix burst. If they don't remove it he could die." Jin said, scaring himself again.
"Oh yeah I heard things like that, if the poison gets into your bloodstream then it could-"
"Um... Joon, you're scaring the maknaes..." Hoseok said, pointing to all three of the maknaes, all shaking and crying.
"Oh gosh I'm sorry it's very rare that anyone actually dies. I'll call our manager and see if we can visit him." Namjoon said, reassuring everyone.
"Um... There's one problem... He's in Korea." Jin said.
"Shoot, we'll have to go after the fanmeet." Namjoon said, leaving to call the manager.
-Time skip-
"Jimin, are you sure you're okay?"
"Yes hyung, I'm fine." Jimin said.
"I really wish I could be there-"
"Yoongi hyung, don't worry about it, we can come visit you very soon anyway. Manager hyung is letting us come visit you."
"Jiminie, I'm sorry that it happened at this time."
"It's fine hyung, it's not your fault. Wait Jin hyung wants to speak to you now, bye bye!" Jimin said, before handing his phone to Jin.
"Yoongi! How did the surgery go?" Jin heard Jin say into the phone before leaving the room.
"So... Namjoon hyung, when are we going back to Korea?" Jimin asked Namjoon.
"Well we're supposed to be at the airport in half an hour so we should go soon."
-Time skip (to Korea)-
"Yoongi hyung!" Everyone rushed into Yoongi's hospital room and hugged Yoongi. Except Jin and Namjoon who were talking to the doctor.
"He can be released tomorrow. Walking will do him good, however he should be careful with the wounds and cannot take a bath, only a shower in a few days. Come back if there are any issues." The doctor said to them.
Everyone was talking about the fanmeet, and Jimin's mistake on stage, trying to make him feel better.
The next day before Yoongi was released, the doctor told him he could only have liquids for a few days and that his band mates will take good care of him.
Once they got back to the dorm, it was clear Yoongi was struggling to walk, he was hunched over and taking small steps so Jin let him hold onto his arm. "Hyung can't you just carry me...?" Yoongi joked. Although he probably did want him to.
"Ah Yoongi, you have to do a lot of walking so I'm not helping you any more than this." Jin said.
As soon as they got in the dorm, Yoongi sat on the couch, wanting to sleep. He knew he wouldn't be able to get helped up the stairs, firstly he'd have to ask for help, and he'd get rejected doing so.
While Yoongi was trying to fall asleep, everyone was making a lot of noise, he was still in a lot of pain so it didn't help him much.
Jungkook and Taehyung were playing overwatch together and yelling, which made Yoongi annoyed. "Both of you please shut it." He said to them both, he got a "Sorry hyung." Back. But then Yoongi actually managed to fall asleep.
"I'm not doing it!"
"Well I can't!"
"Wait we can just do rock paper scissors!"
"No!!!! It's always me..."
"Ha Jimin, go on!"
"Um... hyung? It's dinner now..." Yoongi felt someone shaking him slightly and opened his eyes to be faced with Jimin, who jumped away as soon as he saw Yoongi was awake.
Everyone was sat around the table and they all seemed to have really nice food, except Yoongi. He was stuck with a bowl of soup. Yoongi day with his arms crossed, sulking, wanting real food.
"Yoongi, why aren't you eating? Are you still in pain?" Jin asked him.
"Yeah, if you want I can call the manager and you won't have to-" Namjoon began.
"Guys I said I'm fine!" Yoongi yelled, causing all the maknaes to flinch.
"Hyung are you okay?" Hoseok asked him.
"I-I yes..." Yoongi sighed, eating his soup quickly.
After their dinner, Yoongi tried to get up the stairs, but he couldn't and got stuck on the second step. He stood sulking for a moment. Until he heard someone coming.
"Hyung?" He looked to see Jungkook coming towards him. "Are you alright? Have you been crying?"
"Ew no! Obviously not! Leave me alone, I'm going upstairs." Yoongi yelled.
"Hyung, you seem really moody today."
"Because I fucking am! Everything is pissing me off, I can't do anything!" Yoongi tried holding back his tears
"What do you mean anything?"
"I can't eat anything, sleep comfortably, walk properly and I can't even get up the god damn stairs!" Yoongi sat on the steps and covered his face with his hands.
"Hyung... We all love you. We want to help you. Please just let us." Jungkook said to him.
"It's different, I'm one of the oldest." Yoongi said.
"And you're not well, you will be fine soon. It's just recovery. Also I don't care if you're older, I'm still going to help you." Jungkook smiled, before picking up Yoongi. Yoongi closed his eyes in embarrassment.
Jungkook put Yoongi down in his bed and went to cover him up. "I-I can do it." Yoongi said.
"No no no no no! I am going to help you like Jin hyung helps every other person!"
"I can do it..."
"Well I'll go get everyone else!" Jungkook said informally, and quickly ran out, knowing Yoongi wouldn't follow him.
A few moments later Jungkook came back in with the rest of the group. "Ah Yoongi, I don't care what the doctor says, we'll still help you. With whatever you need." Jin said to him.
"Jungkook why are you hiding behind me...?" Namjoon asked Jungkook.
Yoongi got up and went to attack Jungkook but got pulled back to his bed.
"Yoongi hyung, you should just accept that you get to rest for a while, I know how much you love sleep!" Jimin said to him.
"Actually... at the hospital... I was working on a song..." Yoongi said.
"Hyung, are you ever going to stop working so hard?" Taehyung asked him.
-sup i lost ideas again. ya know i do that a lot. anyway i hope you liked it. by the way appendicitis is really painful like i died but i can still get it because they didn't remove it uggggg. anyway byeeee-