Jimin | Arm

-I dunno why I updated so soon I'm just really bored it's 1am right now and I have nothing to do. I don't think I'll usually update this much-
During their practise Jin accidentally hit Jimin during 'Not Today' which caused Jimin to fall, he put his hand out to stop himself, but he twisted his wrist. It hurt quite a lot, but he blamed himself for getting hit by Jin so he kept trying until it was perfect.
BTS also had to practise 'Spring Day', and during Jimin's bit, he put a bit too much pressure on his hand, which caused him to fall back and scream in pain (yh bc when i broke my arm i put pressure on it a few hours later the accident lol and it hurt like hell).
All the members and their dance instructor ran up to him. She examined Jimin's arm and said it was probably broken. Jimin got really annoyed by that and requested that they keep dancing. Of course his instructor said no and told everyone to take the day off, and if his arm doesn't stop hurting to go to hospital.
Jimin fell asleep in the van on the way back, due to Jin's humming. It was a good thing so he wouldn't be stressed out. Once they got to the dorms, Jin put Jimin on his back and brought him to his bed. "No one make a sound." Jin said. Everyone nodded, slightly fearing him.
Jin felt really bad about knocking him over so he wanted him to be okay and recover soon, because Jimin would want that too.
While the members were sat around chatting, Namjoon got a call from their manager, they started yelling at him for Jimin's injury. Namjoon was stressed at that point too, which made Jin stress out. It was all his fault Jimin was in that situation.
Hoseok was teaching Taehyung some moves for 'Not Today' as he was in the centre for most of it. Jungkook and Yoongi led together sleeping.
But no one knew that Jimin heard and saw them all. He rushed up to him and Hoseok's room and practised until he got it right, ignoring the pain in his arm. He told himself it was just his body telling him he was trying hard. Even though everyone seemed to think it was broken.
Jimin jumped as soon as his bedroom door opened and ran to turn off the music. Hoseok was stood by the door, he looked with Jimin with a confused expression, "Were you...?"
"No! I-I wasn't." Jimin replied quickly.
"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked him.
Jimin didn't like lying to his hyungs so he just looked down going red. Hoseok Put his hand on Jimin's back and said, "I'm going to have to tell them."
Jimin's eyes widened, "Please don't!" He begged. Hoseok had left the room so Jimin sat down crying. Why would they complain about not being able to practise, but then tell him off for practising?
"Jimin..." Jimin looked over to the door and Jin and Namjoon were stood there. Jimin looked away and rested his chin on his knees. He had tears going all down his face, he ignored them. However he didn't know whether it was because of the pain or because he was sad he couldn't practise.
"Can I see your arm?" Jin asked him. Jimin shook his head and moved away quickly.
"Jimin, let us see." Namjoon said. His voice sounded angry. Jimin just held his arm out while Namjoon belt it, Jimin whined whenever he did.
"Jin lets take him to hospital." Namjoon said.
"No please!" Jimin started crying a lot.
"Jimin... I'm really sorry for hitting you. But the sooner you get it checked, the sooner you can dance." Jin said.
Jimin looked up, with really big teary eyes, "Really?"
"Yes. Come on then." Namjoon smiled.
-time skip to hospital (i can't be bothered lol)-
"I have a feeling it is broken. Let's just get an x-ray..." The doctor said, taking Jimin to a room. While Jimin was sat getting his arm x-rayed, he was nowhere near Jin and Namjoon which scared him. He thought he would never be able to dance again.
"Right I'll get the results, you wait back there." The doctor said to them. Jin, Jimin and Namjoon waited for about 5 minutes before the doctor told them it was broken.
Jimin got put in a cast and cried all the way home. The doctor told him he couldn't dance for 4 weeks. Which was a pain. Once they got back to the dorms, everyone showed their concerns and tried helping him a lot, Jungkook made him a drink, Taehyung got some food, Hoseok told him about when he broke his ankle to try and make him feel better, Yoongi comforted him, and Jin and Namjoon sat on the couch trying to stay awake.
"Please can I dance... Just for a little bit, hyung?" Jimin asked Hoseok.
"Jiminie, I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. Sorry but no means no." Hoseok replied sadly.
"But it's not perfect!" Jimin complained.
"It was better than perfect." Hoseok said.
"Besides, it'll be over before you know it." Yoongi said.
Soon all you could hear from Yoongi was his soft snoring.
-Hi I dunno if this is bad or not. Two people voted for the other chapter for some reason. I am honestly surprised. I'm not a good writer but i tried lol bye-