Taekook | Sick Tae

-Okay so i have two reasons why i'm updating soon(ish) and i'll say them later. also this ain't proofread so it may be bad-
"And I still want you~"
Taehyung ran backstage to drink even more water. He could barely speak, so singing was even more difficult.
"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, walking up to Taehyung.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied quickly. Jungkook could tell Taehyung was lying. He was about to question him when the staff called them out to perform 'Mic Drop'.
Jungkook was getting increasingly worried about Taehyung. His voice kept cracking and he was getting paler and paler. Jungkook kept asking Taehyung if he was okay. He kept insisting he was fine. Jungkook knew he wasn't.
Once they got back to the dorm, they all decided to eat as a family. But Taehyung started eating and was almost immediately overcome with nausea. He ate as slow as possible until everyone finished so he could leave the table. Taehyung then scraped his food in the bin then washed up his plate.
"Hyung, are you sure you're alright?" Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook standing in the doorway. "Kook I said I'm fine-" Tae was interrupted by Jin rushing into the room and suspiciously asking, "Who isn't okay Taehyung didn't say anything but Jungkook started to speak, "Oh, everything is fine, Jin hyung, don't worry."
Jin raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, yes, we're sure. We were just going to play Overwatch." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the arm and pulled him out of the kitchen, saying a quick, "Bye hyung!" Then bolting it upstairs with Tae. Once they were in Jungkook's room, Jungkook got quite annoyed at Tae, "Hyung, you're obviously not fine! Please tell me what's going on."
"Kookie, I just feel a bit unwell, that's all..." Taehyung replied. His voice was even croaker than before.
"How so?" Jungkook asked him.
"Just have a cold probably. Maybe a little virus. Or I could just be nervous."
"Well, hyung, you are going to lay here until you get better, I will not leave your side!" Jungkook stated happily.
"Look, Kookie, don't worry about-"
"You owe me! I protected you from Jin hyung's parenting. Which means he's not looking after you so I have to." Jungkook was being stubborn. He wasn't taking no for an answer.  Taehyung noticed this so he just decided to agree then he would get better. Well maybe.
Jungkook managed to get Taehyung to lie down, covered in blankets with a wet towel on his forehead. Jungkook softly sang 'Euphoria' to Tae until they both drifted off to sleep.
Taehyung awoke to his stomach taking an unexpected turn. Causing him to stand up and dash do the bathroom. Where he basically threw up his insides. As he was leaving he was stopped by Namjoon. "Hi Tae, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm good." Taehyung replied.
"Are you sure? You've been acting weird..."
"Hyung, were you sick?" Jungkook asked turning the corner,  his heart dropped when he saw Namjoon standing there. So he said the first lie that came to his head, "Of... Losing to me in Overwatch?"
Taehyung managed to force out a laugh then go back to Jungkook's room.
They both decided they were extremely hungry. They would need to go downstairs without being noticed, or they'd be questioned.
They both quietly made their way down the stairs and hid behind the couch, Jin and Namjoon were watching a movie. Yoongi was sat playing on the computer in the corner of the room. Jimin was playing Uno with Hoseok.
Taehyung and Jungkook managed to get into the kitchen unnoticed. They started to raid the cupboards. "Jin hyung usually gives us soup when we're ill..." Jungkook whispered. "You're gonna choose soup over ice cream?" Taehyung asked him.
"Hey! How about hot chocolate?" Jungkook changed the subject.
"How can we boil the water...?" Taehyung questioned.
"Hey! How about cold chocolate?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung laugh.
"Sure."
After Taehyung and Jungkook raided the kitchen, they snuck back upstairs and had a party in the room. Taehyung felt even more unwell.
He threw up all over Jungkook's floor and Jungkook thought it would be a good idea to scream, causing everyone to run into their room. They saw the vomit on the floor and knew it was Tae.
Jin managed to win a mini wrestling match with Taehyung and take his temperature. It was high.
Jin put Taehyung in his bed and Taehyung was overwhelmed with the amount of people watching over him. He pulled Jungkook over to him and whispered, "Please... I just want to be with you..." Jungkook managed to get rid of all of his hyungs and stayed with Taehyung.
"Please... come closer..." Taehyung whispered.
"Wow hyung, you're not dying." Jungkook replied.
Once Jungkook moved closer, Taehyung pulled him down next to him and covered him in the blanket too. Not long later, Taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook was unable to get to sleep because Tae was attacking him in his sleep. Hugging him then changing position every second. It annoyed Jungkook but he managed to control himself.
"Wow hyung... You better not get me sick."
When morning came, Jungkook woke way before everyone else - because he was being squeezed to death. So he decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast. He went back to Taehyung's room and saw Tae was awake now. "Hyung! I made you breakfast!" Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung sat up and went to eat his food but Jungkook wouldn't let him.
"No no no! You are not losing your strength." Jungkook said before picking up a spoon and feeding Taehyung.
Once he finished Jungkook stood up and thought for a moment. "Am I supposed to take your temperature again...?" He asked himself. "Yeah probably." He answered his own question.
He grabbed the thermometer and put it in Taehyung's mouth, "Aww hyungie's too tired to fight. Woah! It looks like your temperature's gone down! Well that's good."
Jungkook really was talking to himself, Taehyung had fallen asleep again. Jungkook patted his head then left the room for a minute. About ten minutes later he heard a loud cry out from the room. He ran back into the room and Taehyung put his arms out to hug Jungkook.
Jungkook went over to Taehyung to hug him. "Please don't leave me..." He said. "Sorry, hyung. I'll never leave your side ever again!" He smiled.
-Okay so hi, this is my last chapter that i'm writing because my friend is coming back. and thank y'all for liking my writing but he will write from now on. hmm maybe i'll write every so often. meh well it depends, he's better than me. also this was a request!! sorry to the person who asked for this like 2 days ago, this took me quite a while to write hehe. also this sucks and i tried to make it long but i couldn't. and i may make a part two at some point. like a while. depends if it's wanted. okay well bye for a while. my friend'll probs update next week btw. y'all will love him-