Namjoon | Leg

(i've been requested to do a namjoon one before and many times)
"Namjoon! Jin! Why can't you do this move!?" The dance teacher yelled at Jin and Namjoon, the move they had to do was extremely hard, in the end Jin was able to do it but Namjoon just couldn't.
"Namjoon, as their leader you need to set an example and you can't do a simple move!?" The teacher yelled.
"It's not that simple!" Namjoon yelled back, shocking everyone.
"How dare you!?" The dance teacher screamed, "Fine, don't do it! You're the one that will look like an idiot on stage because you'll look even more stupid than you usually do."
That hurt Namjoon, did he really look stupid on stage? Namjoon just and went back to the dorm alone while the other members practised. He'd go back when no one else was there, so he can learn it by himself and surprise everyone the next day.
Once the rest of BTS had come back to the dorm, Namjoon said he was going to his studio and quickly ran out. Everyone was questioning that but quickly ignored it because they thought he felt embarrassed for how he treated the dance teacher.
When Namjoon got to the dance studio he tried and tried but still couldn't do that stupid dance step. He started to cry. "I can't look like an idiot on stage..." He mumbled to himself.
Namjoon tried the move one more time and landed wrong. He yelled in pain as he fell to the floor.
"Curse word..." He said to himself. He went to stand up but collapsed once again. "It's worse the second time..." He breathed, fighting through the pain.
He crawled along the floor, not even caring if he looked weird on the cameras, he just wanted to go to bed.
"Is someone in here?" Namjoon heard the dance teacher's voice.
"Please..." He looked at the dance teacher who was looking at him.
"Oh it's you" He said with disgust.
"What?" Namjoon asked him.
"Don't 'what' me. I'm older than you, respect me you brat." The dance teacher spat.
"I... Sorry... Please help me." Namjoon said, annoyed that the dance teacher didn't seem to notice he was in pain on the floor.
"What do you want?"
"My leg..." Namjoon said, pointing to his ankle.
"What am I supposed to do?"
Namjoon wanted to have a go at him but managed to stop himself so he just blankly said, "I twisted it."
"Were you trying to do that dance move? No one else hurt themselves doing it. Why does it have to be you?"
"I..." Namjoon lost his words.
"Even if you try hard you'll still look like a lost puppy on stage so why even bother? Just leave."
'Guess he's not a fan...' Namjoon thought to himself, "Leave what?"
"BTS. What do you even do? You need assistance for everything. That's why I'm here. To help you because you're so incompetent."
'Well that hurt...' Namjoon thought to himself, "What?" He asked, once again. He was unprepared for the dance teacher to actually slap him across the face. "Respect your elders..." He said to Namjoon, glaring. Before walking out the dance studio, slamming the door.
"You know the staff won't be happy about this!" Namjoon yelled.
The door opened once again and the dance teacher said, "Oh I'm not worried." And left once again.
-THESE ARE NOT MY VIEWS I SWEAR I LOVE NAMJOON SHUT UP. man i just beat him up in this chapter 😔. there will be a part 2 bye!-