BTS | Disneyland

-Send me your Instagram if ya want me to follow you, mines @/txtiaa lol (yeah I'm that sad). This is gon be a series of a bunch of requests I've got. Also my phone is actually dying so this may take a while. K bye-
"You all deserve a break."
(please follow my art tiktok @/tra.sh_art)
"Sir, honestly, you're too kind. We really don't need a holiday." Namjoon said to Bang PD, waiting for him to tell him it was a trick. Their managers were trying to arrange a trip to somewhere for them because of their hard work.
"Of course you do, you've all worked so hard, you really do deserve this." Bang PD replied.
"Uh... you feeling okay?" Jin asked him cautiously.
"I'm fine, I thought you should all have a trip to... Hmm I don't know, but we will pay for you."
"Can we go to Disneyland!?" Taehyung asked.
"Oh my gosh, yeah!" Jungkook said happily.
"Yes! We can see Mickey Mouse and-" Hoseok began, before getting stopped by Yoongi, "No! I don't want to go to Disneyland."
"Hyungggg! You're no fun, pleaseee?" Jimin whined.
"I don't want to." Yoongi said stubbornly.
"I don't think it's a bad idea." Namjoon smiled.
"Yeah I really think we should!" Jin said happily.
"But hyungggg." Yoongi whined at Jin, copying Jimin.
"We'll vote on it. Who wants to go to Disneyland?" 6 of them put their hands up.
"Then it's settled, you're all going to Disneyland." Bang PD said.
"You didn't even ask the other option!" Yoongi said, trying to get out of it.
He failed, they all ended up going to Disneyland.
-That was the laziest intro ever, I know (time skip cuz we be lazy)-
"But hyunggg, I don't like the tablets." Jimin whined at Namjoon, who was telling him to take his travel tablets before they went on the plane.
"Come on, Jimin, were all going where you want to go so please be grateful." Namjoon replied.
Jimin sighed and took some sleeping pills instead, so he could sleep the whole way.
Once the whole of BTS had got on the plane, Jimin had very quickly fallen asleep and most of the members were just smiling at how cute he looked, not Yoongi - he couldn't focus because of his stomach.
Something Yoongi never told anyone was that he was scared of flying (dk if that's true). Yoongi never admitted it because he was one of the oldest, they should look up to him, if he's scared then they'll be scared.
Because of Yoongi being so scared, he started to feel sick, he scrunched his face up because for some reason he thought that would help. Hoseok noticed something was off, "Yoongi, are you okay..?"
"Yeah, I'm just tired..." Yoongi replied.
Hoseok laughed because he knew that was a lie, last night was the only night Yoongi had really slept.
Yoongi suddenly knew he was about to throw up, he ran to the toilet and threw up everything he had eaten. Hoseok was right by his side the whole time.
Once Yoongi and Hoseok went back to their seats, Hoseok said, "I know you're scared, maybe you should try and sleep."
"I'm not scared!" Yoongi half yelled.
"Of course not." Hoseok smiled.
Meanwhile with Namjoon and Jin, Namjoon noticed a flight attendant staring at them but chose to ignore it.
"Namjoon, I was gonna get a drink, you want one?" Jin asked him.
"Mm no thanks." Namjoon replied, putting his headphones on.
As Jin was walking to get his drink, he bumped into that flight attendant.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." She said awkwardly.
"No, it's okay, it's my fault." Jin replied.
Jin and the flight attendant talked for a little while and decided after the flight they'd go get a drink together then he'd meet BTS at their hotel at 8pm.
BTS and their managers had taken all their luggage to their hotel and all discussed what they would do (except Jin obviously he wasn't there). They all decided they were going to film run in two days, and then tomorrow would be a free day.
"Can we go to the ice castle!?" Jimin asked.
"Oh my gosh yes, maybe we'll see Elsa?" Hoseok exclaimed.
"Guys, you know there's no such thing as-" Yoongi began, but was cut off by Namjoon, "Bro don't crush their dreams."
"Guys, where's Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"He's out with that girl." Namjoon replied.
"But it's half 8." Taehyung said.
"He's probably just running late, you know..."
"It wouldn't hurt to look for him."
BTS looked for Jin for 2 hours but couldn't find him, they tried calling him but still couldn't reach him. Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung were all sat around in their hotel room, all pretending they weren't worried and waiting for Jungkook to come back.
"Don't tell me we've lost Jungkook too." Namjoon sighed.
Just as Namjoon said that, there was a knock on the door. They all at once quickly ran to get it, Jungkook was standing there with a concerning look on his face.
"Jungkook, what's up?" Namjoon asked him.
Jungkook held up a smashed up phone, "This is Jin-hyung's phone."
-Ya'll it's Hobi's birthday-
-
-
-
-This is a part 1-