one.

- excuse my mistakes, luv.

Teanna Reid | Suga

George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Tuesday | 8:25 AM

"We back in the cityyyy."

I rose up in the speed of lightning with my backpack on, quickly walked off the plane and through the gates. My phone instantly started blowing up with messages and notifications as soon as I took it off of airplane mode.

I spent the summer in Trinidad by my grandparents, and I damn near jump off the wall when Mama called to bring back home early.

"Slow yo' roadrunna' ass down, she not even here yet! And come get yo' suitcase, this ain't no maid service nigga." I rolled my eyes in remembrance that I wasn't alone.

Turning around, I saw my older brother, Symere, dragging his feet behind me with both our suitcases in each hand and a blue neck pillow around his neck.

He loves being there, unlike me. It's just because Grandpa lets him smoke him out whenever with no hesitation.

"What you mean she not here, Fazo? She said-"

"She just texted saying the uber is waiting on us." My face scrunched up in seconds.

I grew irritated as soon as his words were out. She could've at least come see us like we weren't gone for a month.

Fake ass.

We quickly went down to the right exit and hopped in the 1999 Honda Civic. Car smelled like old pussy and hot sauce.

He really had to audacity to be an Uber driver? Wild.

I took a picture from window on snapchat, showing off the tall buildings with lights and highways surrounding the airport. After a couple minutes within posting, my phone began ringing.

Hollywood 🤐💕
Would like to FaceTime...

"Look Fazo, Woods' calli-" I looked up as I spoked to Symere who was looking down at my phone, then me with this stank face.

"The fuck you got them emojis by his name fo' sis? Y'all got shit going on? I'd body that nigga with no remorse, on our daddy grave." I rolled my eyes.  The Uber driver looking back in the rear view mirror with fear in his eyes.

"Problem bitch?" Symere mugged the shit out of his ass, causing him to look back on the road.

"And you." He said putting focus back on me. "Keep rolling yo' shit, watch them get stuck again."

Wack ass always bring up old shit...

I ignored him and answered the call .
____

Hey Woody !

What go down youngin' ! Y'all
back in da' H ?

Yessir

Oh say less, we all at Freaky's Crib . Y'all fade
*shows background*