fourteen.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Teanna Reid | Suga

HCA Houston Healthcare West
Friday | 6:18 PM

"MY BITCH AWAKE, AHHHH!" I walked in Winter's room in my hospital gown dancing with my cup of ice.

They transferred us over to our original doctors in Alief yesterday after we left Galveston.

Them niggas dropped Winter's ass getting her out the ambulance. I popped both stitches laughing, but I was on the pain meds, so I'm not feeling A THING.

For now at least.

She turned her head looking at me with a bored expression. "The hell you here for?"

"Wow, I'm glad you okay, too hoe. Anyway, after you got your ass knocked, Serg shot me. Twice, actually."

She had the biggest frown on her face, and her eyes started to water.

Biggest crybaby I know.

"I'm sorry." She said through her sniffles.

"Aw babygurrrrrrl. It's okay." I replied pulling a chair up next to her bed. "Want some ice? These hoes slappin'." She shook her head as I place them next to her.

"But yes girl, lemme catch you up."

_____

"Bitch what the hell!"

"Yea, I know right." I replied laying my head down on her shoulder in the bed.

"I just can't believed you fucked Native's ass."

"Best dick I'll ever have. Ugh." I sighed getting up and fixing my gown. Shit had my cheeks out and I was catching a little drift.

"Where you going?" Winter asked shifting.

"Back to my room. I'm off the meds, and Rocco been visiting you everyday, so I'm not trying to run into h-"

I didn't finish my sentence before the door open, revealing Rocco, Freaky, Symere and Bando.

"I done jinxed myself..." I thought I mumbled that to myself, but Rocco slapped my stomach, right on my stitches.

"You dumb broad!" I'm screeched bending over.

"Bitch I'd kill you." Symere said to Rocco.

"Please try."

"Ghetto as hell." Freaky sighed helping me up from the ground.

Bando kept his eyes on his phone as he went over to sit on the table on the other side of the room.

I know he don't fuck with me right, but shit could've at least said hi.

"Anyway... I'm go to back to my room. Almost killed me bitch." I limped out the door while holding my stomach.

"Yo' ass out!" Freaky yelled as I closed the door.