three.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Teanna Reid | Suga

Alief, Texas
Friday | 11:52 PM

"NO NO NO! Oh my God, please stay awake, okay?"

Shots were still going off in what felt like slow motion. My vision grew mad blurry while applying pressure to his side. His breathing was heavy and off as he cursed after every other word enough times to send you on the first bus ride to hell.

"Winter! WINTER HELP ME!!"

_______

8 HOURS EARLIER
3:24 PM

"You okay, Sweetie?" I snapped out of my daze to look at the Asian lady working on my hands with slight concern in her face.

I just grinned and nodded, and she did the same before going back to work. Her and the one doing my feet were putting on the last coat of paint. My hands were this hot pink that my mom picked out, and my feet were white.

"Toes white, you know that pussy tight." - Summer Walker

I haven't spoke to Symere since last night, and he wasn't home when I woke up. Prolly with D'Lani slow ass.

The bitch working on my feet said something to the other in Chinese, switching her eyes back and forth between her and my feet.

Fuck you and that pushed back ass wig.

After drying, we went home. My mom and I didn't talk much since she was having an 'important' conversation on the phone the whole time.

I headed straight to my room, and passed out on my bed. I only slept for a hour last night because I have trouble falling asleep high. Also, because I was pissed.

Hours had passed when my phone started ringing. Too sleepy to even bother to look at the caller ID, I answered sounding like a whole man.

"Oooo I could tell you just woke up, you got more base in yo' voice than Serg." I recognized it was Winter.

"Bye as fuck. Wassup Winnie?"

"Um it's 8, the party's in a hour, love."

"Oh shit." I pushing off the bed as a sense of urgency came over me.

"Wild. Anyway, I'm outside your house, so let me in. Thanks." She stated before hanging up.

_______

It didn't take me long to get ready with the help of Winter.

She decided to get ready over here, so I just scrolled down my timeline in the meantime.

📷                        Instagram                  19📥___________________________________

therealkylesister