thirteen.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

August Cortland | Rocco

Galveston, Texas
Monday | 12:04 AM

"Damn you really gon' leave me, baby?"

"You know I got to go before anyone sees!" Winter whisper-yelled standing outside my hotel door tugging on her shirt.

We been fucking with each other for a good two days now, and she got a nigga happy.

Fuck that nigga Serg.

I pulled her in by her waist, and kissed her forehead. She instantly turned red.

"Yo' pale ass red than a bitch, gon' now." She sucked her teeth, and waved me off before going next door to her room.

I was gonna hit this party that a girl name Teetee was throwing with some of the niggas, but Winter came in with "I MiSs YoU" bullshit.

And my simp ass did stay with her.

I closed the door, and got ready for a shower. Was smelling like weed with a hint of perfume.

OG Victoria Kush.

I got in and the felt the hot water hit the dark hickeys all over my neck and chest.

After 15 minutes, I was about to get out till I heard crying from the other side.

"Shut the fuck up. You wanna be on bullshit, I should've been killed yo' ass. This gone cut deep in yo' brother, fasho'."

She started coughing, and I knew exactly who that was.

Teanna wheezing ass.

I threw on my clothes on fast and grabbed my strap before going next door.

"BITCH SHUT UP!"

I kicked down the door on some movie shit, but who was standing over a red Teanna and a unconscious, bloody Winter wasn't expected.

"Serg, what the fuck!"

"Hell nah, you gotta go bro." He raised up his gun, but his leg started bleeding before he could pull the trigger.

I looked behind me to see Bando hold the hot gun.

"I knew that nigga was a opp." Teanna ran over to Bando, buried her face in his chest. I came over to Winnie and picked her up.