seventeen.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Kahlil Banks | Bando

Sugar Land, Texas
Thursday | 9:34 PM

"So you get me arrested to cake up with this nigga foreal?" I said, looking at Teanna in disbelief.

"Kahlil-"

"Nigga who the fuck are?" Alijah said directly towards me. I was already fuming, I couldn't help the mug that appeared on my face. "Her nigga, bitch."

"It don't look like that, luh' nigga." Alijah got all in my face.

I hope he can back his shit up because if I shoot him...

I started laughing at how bold this lil nigga thought he was. I sent a straight punch to his jaw, shutting that shit up immediately.

"I'm in the ghetto, ratatata. Ratatata." Teanna said, covering her eyes with one hand and symbolizing a gun with the other.

Alijah reacted quicker than I thought, sending blows to straight to my chest and stomach. He was getting me irritated, so I tackled him to the yard in front of the house, and got onto and started to go in on his head til I saw blood.

"Bando! Get off!" Teanna tried to pull me off, but instead I pushed her, sending her to the ground.

"And like I told the bitch, Ion do kids- Oh shit." I heard in the back, and all of a sudden, I was dragged off the unconscious nigga.

"Get off me brah!" I grunted, shaking of the people hold on to me. I turned around to see Freaky and Rocco looking confused, until Roc looked around and had put it together.

"I knew this shit was gone blow up. Should've left the boy playing his sports, and minding his colleges." Rocco ranted over to Teanna. "You wanted to mess with a hood nigga, but now you not living up to it. You thought you was gone walk away so easily?"

"Aye, you straight? You breathing mad heavy." Freaky asked me. I didn't even noticed.

He sucked his teeth, giving me that look. "You haven't been taking them percs again, right?" I didn't say nothing, because I have.

"Nigga what the fuck!" He threw his hands up. "I know not taking them triggers your bipolar disorder and them voices, but you was doing good-"

"What triggers that?" We both turned around to Teanna who was standing there shocked.

"So nobody gone help me move this body? Huh?" Rocco yelled, hold Alijah up by his armpits.

"Shit... I'm go help him." Freaky mumbled, walking over there.

"Kahlil-"

"Go in the house." I directed her, following behind.

I closed the front door behind me as I stepped in stepped in last. She held this concern but pissed off. "You got to be joking."

"Teanna-"

"Don't fucking Teanna me! What hell you doing taking that shit brah!" She got in my face as much as she could, being shorter than me. "How long?"

"Since I got out of jail."

Her head jerked back like I had told her some utter bullshit. "So since six months... SIX FUCKING MONTHS KHALIL? You know that shit can fucking kill yo dumb ass?"

I honestly didn't know what to tell her. Shit was embarrassing, and I didn't want it to get out, especially after Freaky found out.

The hurt on his face was too much to handle along with others.

I tried stopping, but all that shit did was bring unwanted guess in my head. A nigga was violent for no reason, and I didn't like that at all.

I let her gone on and on chew me out because I needed her to. I needed her care.

Without warning, I grabbed her from passing back and forth before pulling her in for a kiss. She was responding until she pulled away, looking at me deep in my eyes. "No Kahlil..."

"Do you want to help me?" I asked, never breaking our eye contact. Her only response was a nod which led me to smirk. "Then help me right now ma."

Picking her up. I took us to her room, and dropped her on her bed before kissing her all on her neck and lips. She started letting out soft moans as I started to softly massage her clit and moving from her neck to her breast.

I wanted to please her. After all the bullshit we'd both done, I still run back. No matter how crazy, I knew where homes at.

"You sure?" I asked, inches away from entering her. She looked at me with lust and a smile while agreeing.

Sliding into her, we both moaned as we started to get it started. I started taking it slow as first as we both kept a steady pace.

"You like that shit, huh girl?" I started talking to her as she took it.

After about two minutes, she started going faster, so I did the same. Pulling out, I signaled for her turn around and got all fours.

Arch game fantastic.

After going back to apply her some dick, her arch started losing its structure while her moans got louder. She placed her hand by her fold, but I moved it since it was getting in the way.

I'm tryna fuck her shit up.

2 HOURS & 2 MORE ROUNDS LATER...

"You finally out the shower, boy damn." She mumbled under the covers as I walked out in my towel.

I dropped my towel and threw on some boxers while I felt her eyes intensely on me. I walked over the bed before getting in and wrapping my arms around Teanna.

Shit I forgot about her dude... lol.

"Kahlil." She spoke breaking the silence. I answered with a "Mhm" before she said something else. "I'm sorry... Don't leave me again."

"You the one that sent me away."

"I'm serious."

"I won't leave you Teanna. Even after all the shit... I still wouldn't leave you."

____________________

I hope this chapter makes sense bc ian proof read AT ALL.