twenty.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Omniscient

Killeen, Texas
Friday | 3:28 AM

Killeen, TexasFriday | 3:28 AM

Native ^

Getting off the highway and driving into Killeen, the hellcat raced till it hit a red light. His right leg bounced rapidly as his fingers tapped harshly on the steering wheel.

"I fucked up... I fucked up really bad." Was all he could think of.

"What if she finds me?"

"It's all my fault."

"She'll never love me again."

"Why... why?"

"I'm so fucking stupid."

The horn blowing from behind him brought him back to reality. Looking up, the light was green so he put pressure on the gas.

His head felt it was going to explode. He couldn't focus.

All he could think about was her. Not even the friends he called "brothers".

_____

FOUR HOURS BEFORE

Teanna Reid | Suga

"Hey baby, have you seen your brother?"

I looked up from my phone to see my mother question me while she flipped the ready pancake. She just reached back in Houston from her long stay in Morocco.

She missed a whole lot of shit.

"Uh no actually... I thin-" I didn't finish because of the cut off from my phone. My face scrunched up when I saw D'Lani pop up on my screen.

She never called me, so I was curious on to why she was and answered.

"Yes D'L-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when she busted out crying. She was hard to understand and I was beyond confused.

"Wait wait wait. Slow down." I got up from the chair I was sitting in and moved to the stairs. "Who died?"

"Symereeeeee. Teanna he's not fucking moving!" She dragged and cried out. Hearing her words knocked the breath of me. I was lost for words, and I couldn't believe it.