nine.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Khalil Banks | Bando

Alief, Texas
Thursday | 2:51 AM

"Aye Freak, chill out!"

That nigga didn't chill out, tho. The way he was on that nigga head, you could tell he black the fuck out. Every one of his shits connected, and that other boy fasho' needed a trip to the doctor.

He don't play about Jenni... Or Tyrome shitty booty ass.

I started gettin' pissed because a nigga can never just smoke and drink in PEACE. Had enough, I signaled Demon to help me to get him off.

One job done, next is to get Nessa before Rayna with The Fat Ass see me again.

Hopin' in my Hellcat, I sped off.

_______

"Damn what you doing here? It's 3:36 in the morning." A sleepy Teanna answered the door. She wasn't wearing nun' but a oversized white Polo hoodie. Her hair was messy as fuck like she just got dick.

"I came to get Nes."

She nodded and stood on the side of the door, letting me walk in. She then walk to the back, and came right out with my daughter, her car seat, and baby bag that Serenity left.

I picked up the car seat and headed to car with Teanna following behind.

"How was the party?" She spoke low to I guess not wake up Vanessa.

"It was straight... Freaky and Faz was fighting ova' they females and shit."

"Her pregnant ass don't need to be at no parties." She mumbled making me turn around and smirk.

Real talk, she was dumb fine. She really didn't need no makeup or a fat ass. She just naturally fine, nun' else.

Shit... What was I thinking.

"Bando? You good?" She was waving in my face. Ian' even know I dazed off.

"Yea... I'm just tired." She nodded and continued rock a sleeping Nessa.

"I could drive you home. I just don't wan-"

"Coo'." I cut her off. I wasn't tryna' hear allat' she had to say honestly.

She handed me off Nes and the bag, and hopped in the driver seat. Shortly, I got in after.

Not gon' lie, whoever taught shawty how to drive... Need they shit revoked, too.

"Nigga, I was better off driving ma' self." I ran my hand ova' my face as she chuckled.

"Blame Symere, he taught me."

We got everything settled with Nessa, and I laid right down on the couch. Teanna was on the phone with, who I'm guessing, Hollywood. He was tryna' see her, but she told him she wasn't home and that blew him. Nigga was heated, and said he finna' go fuck Dessi instead.

When Fazo kill his ass, ion' wanna hear it.

"I'm 'bout to go." You could tell she was mad, on the verge of crying.

"Big ass baby. I know you ain't finna' cry ova' Woods hoe ass."

"Nigga, shut the fuck up." She snapped. Now tears were fallin'. "Always on some rude shit, Ian' do shit to you." She didn't even give me a chance to say some because she ran out the door.

Damn. To bad I'm too high to care.

_______

I woke up to a Nes screaming all throughout the house. This dad shit ain't it.

It didn't take long, since all she wanted was a bottle. That gave me enough time to get myself together, then her.

My Apple Watch said 12:01 PM across the screen. I started remembering everything that happened with Teanna, and I decided to pull up on ha'. I don't know why, but I felt bad.

Well now I do.

Me and Nessa went ova' to her crib, and I texted her when I pulled into her driveway.

Come out.

T.
No

Stop playin man

T.
I'm not
T.
For what

Vanessa tryna' see ya'.
Seen; 2:35 PM

"She got five minutes fo' I drive off." Vanessa started giggling in the back like she understood me.

Like clockwork, she came walking out with these stank look on her face.

Mad ass lil girl.

"Where my baby at?" She said as I rolled my window down.

"No hey, nigga? Wild." She sucked her teeth, went to the back to take Nessa out her car seat.

"Get in."

"Ian' agree to allat'." She responded smacking hard on her gum while bouncing Nes on her hip.

"Lil' girlllll." I started. "Ion' got the energy for this. Nessa gotta go to my moms." She sucked her teeth again before getting in the passenger seat. She put on her seatbelt, strapping her and Vanessa together.

Vanessa liked her more than her own momma.

"Yo, who told yo' ass that you could touch ma' aux?" I questioned, but she waved me off.

I just drove off because I didn't have time to start with ha' mega mind ass. The car started blasting For The Gang by Mauley G.

Herbo ran the fuck out his verse.
____________________

Okay so Ian feel like continuing this chapter since nothing crazy went down .

Next chapter Ima show y'all what Native look like .

- kaaydaah 🔌