eight.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Khalil Banks | Bando

Alief, Texas
Wednesday | 4:36 PM

Alief, TexasWednesday | 4:36 PM

"Hey Mama." I bent over and kissed her cheek. I was over at my granny's house that my moms stayed in, too.

"Morning my love. What you doing over here?" She asked.

"I'm just here to take G to ha' appointment."

Like clockwork, she walked into the kitchen with her Chanel purse in her hand. Always wore what I bought her.

Mom was a spitting image of my grandma, as I am her. The both were light caramel with freckles all over. My mother was only 35 and Granny was 51, lookin' more like 20 and 30.

"Com'on now, Chlamydia. I'm not trying to be late!" Granny spoke. Nigga always tryna' play. She claim I fuck with dirty hoes.

The fuck ever.

She rushed out the front door, and I followed after saying bye to my moms.

_______

The appointment didn't take long, but the ride back to Granny's was. She kept downin' my ass with questions about jail and seeing Nessa.

Shit, I don't even know when I'm seeing ha'.

After droppin' her back off, I headed home. I wasn't stayin' long since niggas wanna link ova' at Fazo's crib, which means I had to see Teanna.

Pullin' into my driveway, a red 2018 Nissan Altima sat in my spot. I sighed loud unlocking the front door. I walked in, heading straight to my living room where Serenity sat on my couch with Nessa in her arms.

Bitch not my girl. Steady walking up in whatever crib I got like it's her's.

How she even find where I live?

"Whatcho' ass doing ova' here? You always wit' the fuckin' pop ups." I questioned resting my keys on the table.

She had this fat ass smirk on face for some reason. Already knew it was gon' be some bullshit.

"Oh so that's how it is? Nigga you been released for months, and yeen' even come see me and yo' daughter? YOU GOT IT FUCKED IF YOU THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS GONE BE COO' WITH ME!"

"Why the fuck you yelling fo'? Pipe down, hoe. A nigga got released two weeks ago, fuck is you talm' 'bout?" She got up and marched over as I pulled up shorts, and stood in my face. I'm whole six-three, and she still think she had could put me in my place.