ten.

- excuse my mistakes, love.

Teanna Reid | Suga

Alief,Texas
Thursday | 6:50 PM

"Bye sweetheart!" I gave a hug to Brandy and Manila, Khalil's grandma and mom, before walking over to the car

We went over there to drop Vanessa off, and they ended up asking me a whole lot of questions, but I didn't really mind since they were so nice.

I fell out laughing when his grandmother said. "I wasn't expecting Chlamydia to ever bring us something even decent!"

Khalil didn't pay us no mind as he was talking to Freaky, since he was already there to drop off something.

I'm sure they got the wrong idea that I was his girlfriend, through. They didn't believe me whenever I told them I wasn't...

"Girl, Ian' never seen Miss Bandy talk to one of yo' bitches for mo' than 2 minutes before callin' em stank." Bando laughed at Freaky comment before unlocking the car.

"His bitch?" I frowned.

"Nah for real. Remember she dec' the fuck outta' Rayna ass because she called her a bitch?" Bando said ignoring me.

"Oh shit nigga I do!"

I went in and sat in the car as they laughed more together. It instantly hit me that I haven't gotten no sleep last night because of Hollywood. He was really on that bullshit, and Ian' think he would do me like that.

My phone buzzed, making me pull it out and look at it.

Hollywood 🤐💕

Speaking of the devil, huh?

Hollywood 🤐💕
Tea ... I'm sorry .

Aht aht, you wasn't bout all last night .

Hollywood 🤐💕
I was drunk as shit
Hollywood 🤐💕
Please lemme come see you

Go see Dessi .

Hollywood 🤐💕
You know Ian go see ha ass

I saw yo location . You really think I'm
boo boo the damn fool nigga ? 😂

Hollywood 🤐💕
....