Chapter Two-Becca

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope everyone is having a great day!  Thank you so much for reading Dirty Little Tease.  It means so much to me.  

I do have some news.  Beckoned won third place in The Creative Awards 2019 in the werewolf/vampire genre.  I am honored.  I want to thank the judges and the host.  It's a great contest.  

I do hope you'll enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments actually do help me.  I like interacting with you but I also like to know what you enjoy.  If you have questions, please comment or leave a message.  

-XXXX Amanda

**********

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. My cheek was still sore from the blow Linc had given me. I winced as everything that had happened moved through my mind groaning and turning on my back to notice that Lance's arm was around me holding me against him. Slowly, I lifted the blanket and raised my brows. Sometime in the night, Lance had undressed and the only thing that clad his gloriously cut physic was a pair of boxers. Holy shit! He was as hot as all my fantasies had dreamed up. Maybe even more so. He moved and I dropped the blanket, hoping I didn't get caught.

"Were you checking me out?" He asked, the heat of his words touching my ear and making me shiver.

I rolled my eyes, trying to seem unaffected, "Nope," I said with a shrug, "Just making sure you didn't defile me in my sleep."

He lifted his hand and ran a fingertip along my jawline, "No, Sweetheart," he said, his lips brushing my ear, "If I was going to defile you, I would want you awake and active."

I should have gotten used to his flirting over the last six months, but it still effected me probably because I liked him more than I should especially knowing how he slept with women and threw them away.

I pushed him away from me as he chuckled, "Stop teasing me."

"Never," he said, laughing, his blue eyes sparkling in his handsome face, "I love to see you blush."

I narrowed my eyes unable to keep the expression when he was laying in a bed we had shared with his body on display proving exactly why Lena had nicknamed him the fun beautiful one.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said, shaking my head. An extremely cold shower.

"Think of me while you're in there," he wiggled his brows suggestively.

I flipped him off, but that didn't even phase him, "Any time you're ready Doll."

"Damn it," I said, my cheeks turning red, "There's no winning with you."

"Depends on the game," he said as I closed the door. A smile moved over my face as I shook my head. If he only knew how tempted I was to take him up on his offer he wouldn't be teasing me so much because the problem was, he was the only man since Barrett that I had really liked. Linc had been a guy just to fill the loneliness as well as the two other men who had come before him.

I sighed as I glanced across the bathroom at the mirror and winced taking in my bruised face knowing that he wouldn't want me even for one night. What guy would want to take on a train wreck like me?

**********

Lance sighed as he caressed the steering wheel of his red 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 that he wouldn't let me drive no matter how much I pleaded.