Epilogue-Becca

Hello, Lovelies,

I can't believe I'm at the end of Dirty Little Tease. Thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope you will join me on others. I adore you all. I hope you enjoyed this story.

-XXXX Amanda

**********

-One Year Later

Asher stood at the microphone set on a small stage erected in the restaurant. Pictures of Lance and I on a projection screen behind him as he took the microphone first at our rehearsal dinner. Lena stared at him as if he hung the moon.

"Becca, I don't know whether to give you my congratulations or my condolences," Asher said, grinning when Lance flipped him off as he pulled me closer to him, "I'm just kidding. Lance is great but you already know that because you're marrying him. I'm so happy that you were able to look past his asshole personae and see the kind, caring and great man he is. Becca, he deserves the best woman for him and you are that. I love you both."

My eyes pricked with tears as I smiled, giving Asher a nod. Lance chuckled, "I knew you loved me, dickhead," he said, wiggling his brows as Asher rolled his eyes.

Lena moved in front of the microphone, her face glowing as much as it had when she had first gotten pregnant with her son, who she named after the two men I loved...Barrett Lance Courtland.

"Becca, I know our friendship was forged around heartache and grief but in that, you became my sister. I worried for a while that your heart would remain broken but then, Lance, the fun, beautiful one came along and healed you and I am so thankful that you have found happiness and love. I truly believe that Lance was sent to you but I also believe you were sent to him. You are both gifts to everyone you are around but you are also gifts to each other and I'm honored to witness your love. I love you both so much."

She blew me a kiss and I smiled, my heart warm as she took her seat. Jay moved to the microphone, beaming, "Becca, I am honored that you asked me to walk you down the aisle tomorrow. I may not be old enough to be your father but I do love you like a brother. So, Lance, usually as a brother I would threaten to kick your ass if you hurt her but I have never felt the need to because I've never doubted your love for her. So, instead, I will offer this. If anyone ever thinks about harming Becca, I'll help you hide the body. I'll get your girl down the aisle to you."

"Thanks, man," Lance said, grinning.

I glanced around the room, my eyes landing on Nica. Her smile had dropped from her face as she stared at Jay. His gaze met hers for a moment before flittering away and I wondered for a moment what had happened between them. As far as I knew, they hadn't been near each other since the night Linc had almost killed us.

"You're frowning," Lance said into my ear, "You aren't getting cold feet are you because if you are, I'll have to find a way to warm them up."

I turned to him and caressed his cheek, "I promise there are no cold feet here," I said, softly, "I'm marrying you tomorrow no matter what."

"What if someone steals your dress?" He asked, raising his brows.

"Then, I would marry you naked," I said, chuckling.

"Hmmm...That would be interesting," he said, his eyes sparkling, "It might be worth it."

"But then, everyone in attendance would see me," I said, raising my brows.

He winced, "You're right," he said, touching his nose to mine, "We wouldn't want Father Doherty dying of a heart attack."

"No, we don't," I said, grinning as he kissed me.

"You better kiss her now," Asher said, laughing, "Because you have a cold, lonely night on my guest bed tonight."

"Stupid traditions," Lance said, rolling his eyes.

"You don't want bad luck, do you?" Lena asked, smiling widely.

Lance glanced at me and then, shook his head, "I'll need a few more kisses to get me through the night," he said, pulling me toward him, his lips finding mine as warmth filled me again because though there was a time where I believed I would only find heartache in my life, I realized I was wrong because life with Lance was absolutely perfect.