Chapter Five-Lance

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope everyone is having a great day.  As always, thank you so much for reading Dirty Little Tease.  It means a lot to me.  I really do have great readers.  I want you to know I see your support of my writing.  It honestly amazes me.  Many of you have become not only my readers but my friends and that really means a lot to me.  I also want to thank you for being patient while I was sick and while I'm getting used to the slight schedule change with my children going to school.  You are all awesome.

News: I have a habit of editing and re-editing until I can't edit anymore.  Then, I send it to my editor and we go through it three more times.  I am doing that with Sparked. However, Sparked is in The Wattys so it's just me editing.  So, for those re-reading Sparked, you will see some editing, more description and filling in some holes.  I am also trying to hone my video skills because I am making a trailer.  As practice, I've been putting up video clips at the beginning of the chapters.  So, if you want to see them, I have them on the headers from the Prologue to chapter three.  I will probably be doing one for chapter four today.  

I do hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider turning that star orange.  Comments are deeply, DEEPLY appreciated.  They keep me going.  If you have questions, comment or send me a message.  

-XXXX Amanda

**********

Her mouth moved over my lips, causing my heart to almost beat out of my chest before moving away so her forehead was resting against mine. Her eyes lifted studying me as her breathing hitched.

"You get one chance," she whispered, breathlessly, "Just one."

I cupped her cheek, relief unlike any I had ever felt swept through me, "I won't ruin it."

"Good," she said, her gaze darkening, "Because you are one of my best friends and it would hurt more than I would want to imagine."

I kissed the tip of her nose, "I'm not going to hurt you," I said because I saw the worry in her eyes, I repeated it, "Becca, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Well, just in case," she said, raising her brow, "I'm not having sex with you yet."

I narrowed my eyes because as much as I would love to kiss every inch of her body, I knew she was testing me. I nodded because I had a test for her too, "Fine...But I reserve the right to tease you as much as I want."

She shook her head, "I expected that," she said, laughing in a way that tinkled over me before embedding in my skin, bones and soul, "You would explode if you couldn't tease me and I wouldn't want that."

I ran my nose up her neck before whispering in her ear, "Oh...Becca...As my girlfriend that teasing is going to get much, much worse."

Her eyes widened as a tremble slid down her spine. Her breath hitched as her phone notifications went off again, saving her from my torment and she groaned as she moved from me to pick up her phone.

Her smile faded as she shook her head. I raised my brow that ever present worry for her coming back to the surface, "What's wrong?"

She rolled her eyes, "It's just my parents," she said on a sigh, "Linc called them and now, they are asking why I have given up my chance with a lawyer," she said, her lip curling in disgust.

I frowned, shaking my head. Her parents were just like my mother. They only cared about material objects and riches not about anything that actually meant something.