The Quirk Doctor

Katsuki's pov:

As we entered the doctors office I still clung to Izus arm I had thought it would annoy him but he said it's good to be comforted while grieving, how does izuku know all these big words and be so smart?. We sat in chairs next to the doctors door to wait for the doctor to say midoryia, we sat their for about ten minutes until auntie said for us to play while we wait so we went to the corner of the room that had toys and coloring books, there was 2 other kids, one with two different color sides of hair and another one with dark blue hair and glasses, we went over to them and izu introduced us I didnt talk much, we were all here to see when our quirks would come or in izus case what it was. The one called tenya said he might get an engin type quirk and shoto said that his dad said he has to have fire and ice or he will be useless to his dad, that made me feel sad for him. We played for about an hour the other two had been tested but were still here just so we could play and then the nurse spoke "midoryia and bokugo, the doctor will see you both now" izuku and I looked at each other and got us saying goodbye to shoto and tenya we entered and sat down as the doctor started talking, he started asking questions about me first like what my parents quirks were and when my birthday was. He asked the same for izu and then he took exrays of our feet he left the room for a couple of minutes and when he came back and said "it looks like both of the boys have quirks, young bakugo here has what looks like an explosion quirk but young midoryia, he has an incredible quirk he has the quirk called 'anything' this allows him to create and use quirks whenever he wants, I looks like he has had this for a while though it looks like the first quirks he made is an IQ inhanser and he also has bubble barrier which is a complex quirk which allows you to either protect yourself and leave out others or protect an unlimited amount of others but leave out yourself and the last one that you have at the moment is a very strong version of telekinesis, you both will become great heros, most likely the top two!, I registered both of your quirks dont use them in public you know the rules, I hope you all have a good day."
'Wow this guy can talk' I thought to myself as izuku giggled I looked toward him and realized hes reading my mind! "IZUKU STOP READING MY MIND!!?!" the doctor laughed at this "looks like hes gotten the hang of making quirks". Auntie inko took both our hands and got us ice cream before we got back to their house, we walked inside and watched some movies, we both ended falling asleep in the middle of Toystory when we woke up we were in izu's bed 'auntie must have moved us' I thought as izuku was still snoring I was still tired and his alarm clock said it was on 2 in the morning so I went back to sleep.

??? Pov:
"Yes master he has THE most powerful quirk, even more powerful than yours"??? Said to his master
"Yes? Than I must have it, we will wait until he reaches the age of six before we kidnap him, take his quirk and rid of his body as well as his mother's" the master says
"Two murders? What about the other boy with them?" ??? Asks
"I dont care, just make sure there are no witnesses" the master says
"Yes master, good bye master." With that ??? Leaves the room the room quiet, the only noise coming from the master whom is breathing through a mask...

Wow another chapter done and dusted, again if you have any questions of ideas please let me know.
Goodbye my gorgeous beans!
~ozzy~