Here We Come!

~Time skip 2 years~

Katsuki's pov:

Today's the day of the entrance exam and I'm soooooo pumped. As I put on my shoes to go dad yells "young katsuki, young aizawa is here to walk with you" "thanks dad" I reply, i get up and run out the door to be met with izuku in black pants and a black hoodie "you dress like your dad" i say and he giggles "mabey i should die my hair black too" "no dont do that, the green in your hair goes well with the green in your eyes" I say he stops walking 'shit did I do something wrong?!?' I think "hey kacchan..... do you think I look like an over sized broccoli?" "yes, an adorable oversized broccoli" after I said that he went red and I quickly walked away yelling "if we dont get going we'll miss the entire exam" "kacchan are you still going through recommendations?" He asks "yes so is shoto, shinso and iida" I answer " awww I'm gonna be the only one to do the exam in the big four and well shinso" he says kinda bummed "at least you might meet new people" "YEAH!" He says jumping when we get to UA the gates open when we scan our passes "hey, hey you two why dont you have visitor passes? You dont look like you go here already?" A familiar girl standing with a frog girl says "oh we have studied here since we were like 4" izu says "IZUKU! you wernt supposed to tell anyone" I whisper yell at him "awww are you two dating?!"the first girl says "uhhhhh" izu says while going red says and I just walk away saying "I got to go" I turn the corner to see shoto and iida looking at me and giggling "that was the funniest thing I've seen all morning" shoto says "when are you asking him out??" Iida says "I dont even think he likes me..." I say "oh he does" someone says from behind me I turn to see a red haired shark boy 'Kirishima?' "how do you know shark boy?" "He just confessed to ochaco and tsuyu and I overheard, unless your not kacchan?" "Shit" both iida and shoto say "ONLY IZU CAN CALL ME KACCHAN YOU SHITTY HAIR" I yell while popping mini expressions from my hands "oh sorry and my hairs not that different from yours" "well next time call me katsuki or yagi" I say trying to calm down "can I call you katsu?" "Sure, are you in the recommended" "yeah my adoptive dad recommended me" "yeah same" " your adopted?" "Yep" I say and sit down at a table to take the test, the other three sit close to me.

Izuku's pov:

Kacchan left to go to the recommended area and so I walked with ura and tsu I had met them before at the arcade on my thirteenth birthday they were nice, the were asking questions like "who are your parents" hisashi and shota aizawa" do you have any siblings?" "Shinso aizawa" "do you have any pets?" "A cat called fuzzie" "what's your quirk?" "You will see" "do you like yagi?" "yeah but you can't tell him" i hear a giggle behind me and when I turn around I see a red head running away 'eijiro?' "I hope he doesn't cause trouble" I say and the girls and me keep talking while walking to where dad is giving us the prep speach and stuff until "ONLY IZU CAN CALL ME THAT YOU SHITY HAIR!" followed by several explosions were heard, the girls and several students start walking to see what it was so I yell "dont worry it's just my explosive friend he won't hurt anyone just yell and btw never call him kacchan or he will explode you" some nod and some looked worried about who he was yelling at. We get into the room and i sit next to ura and tsu we were talking about the robots when a kid with yellow hair that's plastered down and has a creepy smile on his face yells "you three um the back stop talking or are you planning a villan attack or somthing!" "Uhh we were talking about the robots and no we are not planning a villan attack"i say "IZUKU? IS THAT YOU?" Dadmic yells "yes" "why arnt you with recommended, I recommend you?" "Dad just continue the speach." "OK" and so he continues and I'm left with several shocked stares two of them form ura and tsu "so hes your dad?"ura says no I dont answer "or one of them..." tsu says and I just smile. Dadmic finished the speach and we where driven on the but to one of the fake citys, I get off and start walking until someone stops me " you, your the villan from the preparation speach" " uhh one I'm not a villan and two, two pro heros here are me parents so if you keep harassing me I'll make sure you dont get in, okay?" I say while making a quirk I've never thought of making, a paranormal quirk and let him copy it so he can see heaps of ghosts" "o o okay" he says and runs away, As soon as he leaves I disable the quirk and walk to the gate I'm standing there as dadmic yells "AND GOOOO" so I sprint off and start smashing robots until I get 230 points and decide to leave some points for others so i sit on the top of a building and use a quirk to make a cup of tea appear and start drinking it.

3 pov at spectator room:

"All these children are so strong this year" a lady says
"Indeed they are" says a giant albino mouse
"Look its izu and hes drinking tea on a building" dadmic says
"That's my boy" dadizawa and dadmic say in sync
"Let's see how he handles this one" nedzu says while pushing a red button "hehehehe" the rat laughed.

Back to green bois pov:

So I was sitting there drinking my tea and watching the others when
the building strays to shake and I hear screams I get up and run with a speed quirk and when i get there i see people running in the opposite direction screaming and then I see a robot as I was about to run away I hear some small whimpers I turn and look to see an unconscious ura and a hurt tsu stuck under rubble so I take action and use my bubble quirk put a bubble around the two and others who are close and then use the ofa that I created and punch the robot in the face, completely shattering the robot to pieces I then pulled ura and tsu out of the rubble and heal their injuries ura starts to wake up and I help tsu bring her back to the entrance where rg was handing out gummies and healing people, "izuku why must you always take my job" "sorry granny" "ok izuku help these young lady to the recovery room and also young katsuki is waiting for you there, he knew you would help people so he went there with todorki, iida and your brother and there was some red shark boy following them" "ok thanks recovery grandma" I say as I walking to the recovery room giving a semi conscious ura a piggie back ride and using telekinesis to carry a sleeping tsu next to us, as I walk into the r room I'm greeted with the rest of the big four, my brother and the eijiro who I'm guessing is the one who made kacchan yell this morning I sit the two girls one the only bed in the room and the cuddle together "aww" we all jump to hear the voice and turn to see sero, tokoyami, hiro, mina, okoro, denki, yoga, momo, toru, Sato, mezzo and koda "um hi?" I say "sorry we just wanted to meet the guy who destroyed the 0 pointer and saved the 114 people who were in the exam" mina said pointing at me "uhhh" I say back "YOU WHAT?!?!"The big four, shinso and the eijiro yell they startled me and I turned into a cat and ran out of the room only to hear kacchan say " if we all get into class 1A you all have to join our group, izu is the leader, we will rename it the izu squad!" I keep running until I get home I go through the cat door go to my room and jump in my bed and fuzzie jumps up too and cuddles with me as I fall asleep.

Sorry it took so long to Write this chapter I ran out of data and couldn't publish it 😓