the frist day YAY

Third pov:

It's the first day of UA for the first years and the are all getting ready izuku got dressed, turned I to a cat and fell asleep in dadizawas scarf, katsuki is walking to school, tenya and shoto are already at school and the rest of the class are finding their ways along. Dadizawa picks up his scarf and finds the small cat, he puts it on anyway gets shinso and drives to UA as he walks he walks into the class he hands his scarf and izuku to katsuki and says you deal with this he then gives everyone their sports clothes and walks away.

Boom boom bois pov:

Aizawa hand me his scarf and says to deal with it, I look down and see izuku in cat form asleep "aww" I say and everyone looks at me as I put the bundle on the table and make a small explosion near it and poof izuku is on the table rubbing his ears and eyes "what the hell kacchan I was asleep" he slurs as he gets down from the table while everyone else is flabbergasted on what just happened
I give him his sports clothes and say "the teacher said to give you this" "oh thanks" he says back "To the change rooms and then meet at ground beta" I yell and everyone is confused "go go go" izu says and they all start walking to the change rooms "hey yagi, aizawa how did you know what to do?"shocker says "you will see" izu says "THATS WHAT HE SAID TO ME WHEN I ASKED WHAT HIS QUIRK WAS!" Ura yells, I turn to where izu was and he was gone "where did izubro go?"says shark boy " hes a ready gone to ground beta he used a time stop quirk" I say "how many quirks does he have?!?"they all say in sync, I look at shoto and we look at tenya and we all smile and say you will see at the same time and head to ground beta.

Broccoli bois pov:

I'm waiting at ground beta for everyone to arrive when I see a yellow slugs sleeping on the ground so as the other students walk up I tiptoe to the slugs and yell at the top of my lungs "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" "AHHHH" I get back and I start uncontrollably laughing and some of the other students start laughing as well "your grounded for two weeks" he says in his monotone voice "awww really?" I ask "yes really and give me your phone" he says "awww" I say and give him my phone "wait your gonna let him take your phone? Won't your parents get mad at him?" The pink girl I learned was mina said "yes I will give him my phone and my parent already looks mad" I say and look at dadizawa "WAIT HES YOUR DAD?!?" Everyone yells except shinso, shoto, tenya and kacchan "hes shinsos dad aswel" I say and look at shinso "ohhhhhh that's why you all have the same last name" pikachu says "yep" I say "ok today we are doing a quirk test" dadizawa says "oh cool this sounds f-" I slap my hand over minas mouth and say "this sounds like a good use of time..." "okay.... anyway as I was saying yagi how far did you throw when you didnt use you quirk?" "Like 47 meters? I can't remember" "ok just Stanton in the circle and throw the ball but use your quirk" "okay" he stands in the circle and stares at it 'hes thinking of what to yell when throws it, I use a telepathy  quirk and say bakugo in his head he looks at me and smiles and throws the ball while using his quirk and yells "BAKUGO!" when the ball lands he looks up with a tear in his eye and says "how'ed I do?" Dadizawa looks at him with a sad smile and says "you did good" kacchan comes to me and I give him a hug he digs his face into my neck, everyone but the big four and shinso look confused I decide to distracted kacchan "we need a new name for our group, do you have any ideas?" He takes his head out of my neck and says "the izu squad" "that's perfect" I say and he smiles "ok that was a truly beautiful bonding moment and (I ship it) but we need to get along with the test. As we continue use about 20% on all of them and then we get back to the ball throw and it's my turn "izuku you better go all out in this one" dad says  "you better hold onto something" dad uses his capture scarf to grab everyone and ties the other end to a pole and as I throw the  ball everyone gets blown and are just hanging by the capture scarf and then the pole snaps.... so I put bubble barriers around everyone and put them on the ground when the wind settles "how did I do?" Dad shows the screen and  it shows the words 'ball has left univers' "HOLY FIRECRAKING SHEEPS HOW DID YOU DO THAT KITTEN???!?!?" Kacchan yells "did you just call me kitten??" "Yes,yes I did, you got a problem with that?" "Uhh no?" "Good because that's what I'm calling you and no one else can got it?" "Yep"...... "guys look who came first"ura says while holding tsus hand 'aww' I look at the screen and start from the bottom and work my way up I get to ura she is six th and then its tsu, tenya, shoto, kacchan and in first is me "how did I do that?" I question myself kacchan hugs me from behind and says "because you are an adorable kitten like oversized op broccoli" I turn around and hug kacchan back and he says "sleepover at my house?" "Yep" and for the rest of the day we did work and when the last bell rant kacchan got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me allllllllllll the way to his house, we walk inside and kacchan says "dad should still be at school and you already have clothes here so let's just watch a movie" "okay" he drags me to his room and then let's go to get a movie ready and I crawl into his bed and sit against the wall across from the TV he grabs the remote and sit next to me and presses play we were about half way though inside out when I feel him looking at me I look over and see his beautiful eyes  and then he says "your beautiful kitten" i blush and i can't take it anymore i just kiss him he was shocked at first and then  he melted into it it lasted awhile until we hid to separate for air "I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it back" i say "you dont need to be sorry izu I really enjoyed it" he says back "kacchan I think I'm in love with you" "izuku I know I'm in love with you" " will you be my boyfriend kacchan?" "Of course" then he kisses me again this time it was short and sweet I then played my head on his chest and fall asleep to him running his fingers through my hair.