oh shi- LANGUAGE

Izukus pov:

I've been with the aizawa family for two years now I go by izuku aizawa now and kacchan was adopted by all might and goes by katsuki yagi now it's been tough living without my mum but I make do now, I also call aizawa dad and mic papa and i sometimes call shinso oniisan but that's on acasion. Kacchan and I go into UA every week day to studie with uncle nedzu and get trained by our dads, apparently my IQ is higher that nedzu's but he won't say it and I can land punches on allmight when he goes full speed he says that I will definitely be stronger than him when I get into the heros course. Right now dad has a class so I create a quirk to allow others to use another quirk for until I turn it off and turn kacchan and I into kittens I'm my black cat with the blue and green eyes

 Right now dad has a class so I create a quirk to allow others to use another quirk for until I turn it off and turn kacchan and I into kittens I'm my black cat with the blue and green eyes

and kacchan is an orange and white cat

They then walked into the class unnoticed by the students but not by the teacher "izuku, katsuki why are you in my class?" All of the class are confused because they do not see the two well liked children anywhere and the only reply to their teach...

They then walked into the class unnoticed by the students but not by the teacher "izuku, katsuki why are you in my class?" All of the class are confused because they do not see the two well liked children anywhere and the only reply to their teachers question was two soft meows and then their teacher moved toward his desk opened a draw, took his scarf off and put it inside as two small cats ran past the desks and jumped Into the scarf filled draw he then closed it and said "I'll wake you up at lunch so you can have lunch with this class" once again the reply was two small meows and with that the lesson was continued

~time skip~

Kacchan and I woke up by being picked up by the skin for the back of our necks we were passed to a student and dad gave him some money for our lunches we were brought to the cafeteria and sat at a table and I turned us back to normal and tensei iida who had carried us gave us our lunches, we thanked him and started eating when I remembered a little boy with glasses "oh tensei how's tenya?" I asked "he's a fast one, he's doing good in school but I do think he's missed you two and that shoto kid, that one playdate at the doctors and he still remembers you three"he answers "wow he should hang out with us tomorrow, I'll teleport him and shoto to kacchan and is secret clubhouse" I say "mabey around 3 but bring him back by 6pm for dinner and I'll warn Fuyumi that hell be missing and to make an excuse for him" tensei said "thank you!" Kacchan and I say at the same time as we run away to finish out studies after we cleaned our food up. About two hours later it was time to home so we told our parents we'd be gone till 6, they were fine with it and so we went to our secret clubhouse In the middle of a forest, the clubhouse was I three roomed house, a loungeroom that doubled as  a bedroom (it was really big to) a bathroom/toilet and a kitchen stocked with food drinks, at exactly 3:00pm I teleported tenya and shoto to the couch, they landed with an "oof" it took a few second for them to react, tenya got up and tried to run but then recognize me "izuku?" He asked "in the flesh and dont worry we didnt kidnap either of you, at least two family members know where you are and who your with" I look towards shoto who's hyperventilating I walk up to him and tell him "shoto I've wiped you fathers mind so he won't remember your gone and I'll make it so when you get back he'll think hes a ready done training" shoto looked at me shocked and asked if I could do a quick favor, i ended up brainwashing endeavor into telling the world what he did to his wife and children he ended up losing his hero license and going to prison for child and assult, rei got out of the hospital and went home, shoto was so happy he started crying the four of us ended up sleeping at the club house after calling our parents. The next day we all went home after the promise of hanging out again and with that promise the four eight year olds hung out in the club house every single Tuesday and thursday until one thursday afternoon....

The day of the sludge....

Same as last time any questions will be answered, stay safe my little beans
~ozzy~