the day of the sludge

Today was my 13th birthday and this afternoon the big four were gonna throw a mini party in the club house and nedzu gave kacchan and I a day off to enjoy my birthday, we were heading to the arcade and we ran into a group there was six of them I learned their names where denki kaminari, Ochaco Uraraka,
Tyusu asui, mina ashido, hanta sero, Eijiro Kirishima they were also walking to the arcade I was walking quietly until a pair of floating clothes came out of nowhere and scared the shi* out of me apparently she was there the whole time but I didnt see her her name was Toru Hagakure she was kind of upset that I dint see her and she was sick of being over looked so i decided to help her out, I gave her an upgrade I flicked her on the forehead, she got mad at first but then I said "think about being visible" she did and then a young girl appeared

everyone was shocked and then I said "think about being invisible as well as your clothes" she did as I said and her as well as the clothes she was wearing dissapeard "omg"she said "now touch someone or something and focus on it being invisible as...

everyone was shocked and then I said "think about being invisible as well as your clothes" she did as I said and her as well as the clothes she was wearing dissapeard "omg"she said "now touch someone or something and focus on it being invisible as well she grabbed minas hand who was holding kiris shoulder and the dissapeard Kirishima touched kaminaris cheek and so on until the whole group was invisible toru cried and thanked izuku 1000000 times she made herself visible and the all went into the arcade the first gave izuku went to was the beat saber he stood in front of it and then put his money in he typed his code name 'the human sheild' and then someone made it two player he looked over to see mina typing 'alien queen' "so your the one who keeps trying to beat my score" izuku said smirking "indeed I am" she said smirking back "the winner to a beat off is the saber master of the arcade!" they both yelled at the same time, the game starts and the choose a song agreeing on

We were moving in sync as people started to watch us an chear it got to some walls and I decided to show of and spin around and still be able to hit all the arrows mina stars to sweat and on the very last arrow she messes up and I win everyone chears and mina hugs me saying "no one has ever given me such a challenge, thank you!" "Your welcome mina" I say as I look at my watch its 2 so we have an hour to get the party ready for the big four I tell mina that i have to go and that i hoped to see them in UA, I turned around to see kacchan he grabbed my arm saying "we need to get stuff first your party" "ya I know kacchan" I say back as we were shopping I see some streamers in a shop that kacchan doesn't like so I told him to stay outside and he did, I was walking down the ils only to hear screams and explosions . . . FUC*ING KACCHAN I ran outside to see a massive slime monster... but no kacchan I push past some people and see deaths arms "Oi arm-o what's happening?" "Izuku? That thing has a hostage... and its young yagi..." "WHAT??!?" "IZUKU YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE OR YOUR DADS GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I didnt answer or stop running towards the sludge thing I quickly form a bubble around all civilians, heros and kacchan before getting mad I motioned my hand towards myself and kacchans bubble was pulled out of the slime i then turned the slime into stone so it can't move and shrunk it I put out all fires took down the bubbles handed the slime that was now the size of 50 cent coin and as hard as a rock to deaths arms grabbed kacchan and teleported to the clubhouse where shoto and tenya were watch the news and has seen what had just happened they new I was tired so we rescheduled the party for Tuesday and they left leaving me and kacchan. Its was quiet until "I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL FATHER!" said allmight as he walked in " young yagi and young aizawa I have to tell you something "cough bluuggghhh" blood and poof allmight turned into a skeleton...
3
2
1
"AHHHHHHHHH" both boys screamed grabbing onto each other "WHERE THE FUC* DID MY DAD GO?!?!?"kacchan yelled "uh it is allmight, kacchan" I said
"Yes it is i, but my name is Toshinori yagi In this form but I need to ask you somthing izuku you can create quirks along as you know the name correct?" "Yeah and If a make the quirk from scratch i just have to name it" "well then I would like you to create and use my quirk called one for all and you young yagi I would woke you to have my quirk."
Izuku was surprised by this so he made the quirk did a data run on it and memorized how to use it he also made a healing quirk and gave it to kacchan by flicking his forehead giving him the healing quirk and info on one for all, allmight just gave kacchan the quirk since they both have been training since they were six and the info let them know exactly how to use it so it was a win-win situation with that allmight took katsuki home and izuku turned himself into a cat and teleported to his bed at his house and fuzzie went and laid with him so he snuggled into the mother-like cat and fell asleep.